$5 Margaritas and $5 el Jimador Tequila Shots the Entire Month of May
Five Days of $5 Food Specials On Offer 3-7 May at All Mad Mex Locations
Cinco de Mayo is Wednesday 5 May and Mad Mex Fresh Mexican Grill and Herradura are celebrating all month with $5 Margaritas and $5 el Jimador Reposado tequila shots. To kick off the festivities, Mad Mex is also offering five flavour-filled days of $5 food specials at all locations of Mad Mex Fresh Mexican Grill in Sydney and Melbourne.*
From Saturday 1 May to Monday 31 May, Mad Mex’s famous margaritas are only $5 and shots of Herradura’s el Jimador, Mexico’s best selling tequila, are also only $5. As an added bonus, el Jimador shots come with a collectible keepsake shotglass from Herradura. Details are as follows:
- $5 el Jimador Reposado Margaritas – Mad Mex’s $8 margaritas are already legendary, and for our Cinco de Mayo celebration they are only $5 with any main item purchase. Made with 100% agave el Jimador Reposado tequila from Herradura, discover why margaritas and Baja-Mexican food compliment each other so well and why our margaitas were named one of “Sydney’s Best” by Time Out Magazine.
- $5 el Jimador Reposado Tequila Shots –Toast Cinco de Mayo with el Jimador Reposado, Mexico’s most popular tequila. Made from 100% agave and aged 90 days to develop hints of vanilla and caramel, Herradura is offering Mad Mex customers a free el Jimador shot glass with each purchased during our Cinco de Mayo celebrations (while supplies last).
From Monday 3 May to Friday 7 May, Mad Mex Fresh Mexican Grill is offering the following specially priced food offers at all locations in NSW and Victoria:
- $5 Mini Burritos –Soft flour tortilla filled with choice of carne asada (steak), barbacoa (beef), pollo (chicken), carnitas (pork) or grilled vegetables complimented with black beans, rice, fresh salsas, lettuce, cheese, sour cream and more. The mini’s are bit smaller than our regular burritos but still packed with all the flavour and freshness customers expect from Mad Mex.
- $5 Fresh Tortilla Chips with The Works – Keep hunger at bay with Mad Mex’s fresh, warm corn tortilla chips with fresh salsa, queso cheese and guacamole dips.
- $5 Churros with Chocolate – Two warm Mexican donuts dusted with cinnamon and sugar and chocolate dipping sauce make the perfect indulgence to top off a fresh Baja meal.
What is Cinco de Mayo? It literally means “5th of May” and recognizes a historic battle fought on 5 May 1862 where 4,000 Mexican soldiers fought off twice that many French and traitor Mexican troops at Puebla, 100 miles east of Mexico City. The Mexican victory kept Napoleon III from supplying confederate soldiers during the United States Civil War, and thus began an unprecedented cooperation between the Mexican and American armies. Cinco de Mayo is now celebrated across North America and has evolved into a day of festivities to recognize freedom and liberty.
*AMP Plaza location not licensed. Food item specials only.
Mad Mex Fresh Mexican Grill
Mad Mex Fresh Mexican Grill features a fully customizable menu, allowing patrons to individualise choices to suit their tastes. Low-fat, low-carb, dairy-free or gluten-free requirements are easily catered to, allowing all customers the opportunity to enjoy the bold and exciting flavours of Mexico at Mad Mex.
Mad Mex Fresh Mexican Grill’s seven locations feature state-of-the-art open plan kitchens and dining areas accented by award-winning design featuring a Corona-bottle chandelier and communal tables, setting a new standard in the fast-casual dining marketplace. For more info, visit www.madmex.com.au, join our Facebook page (http://bit.ly/bCHk1t) or follow us on Twitter @mad_mex.
P: 0410 992 480