Nova Provides Additional Visibility to Identify Lost Revenue
JACKSON, WY -- (Marketwired) -- Vartopia, a leading provider of solutions to the information technology channel, today announced its new deal registration platform for technology vendors, Vartopia Nova. The new offering provides an end to end solution for IT vendors to manage and operationalize the entire deal registration process directly from Salesforce.com CRM.
Deal registration programs have emerged as an industry best practice for managing indirect sales channels. Deal registration programs drive desired partner behavior, enhance partner collaboration, reduce channel conflict, measure partner performance and provide real time visibility into channel pipeline.
However, to reach their full potential, deal registration programs require a software tool to manage the associated processes. Vartopia Nova is the only solution available today 100% focused on this challenge.
"At Vartopia, we're driven by a single vision to help vendors and resellers remove the barriers to channel collaboration," said Michael Reilly, Chief Executive Officer, Vartopia. "Nova strips the complexity and cost out of the entire process -- helping vendors easily and more effectively work with their partners to accelerate time-to-revenue and improve channel profitability."
Nova has three main components each designed to deliver an unprecedented feature set for the relevant stakeholders.
Nova Partner Portal
The Nova Partner Portal is a web application that allows authorized partners to submit, manage and measure their deal registrations. It was designed for partners by partners, with everything they need to improve visibility and reduce operational complexity.
Features and Benefits Include:
- Partner self-service and administration
- Support for Partner User Groups and Sales Territories that allow the Partner to define and organize deal registration process and data access based on their unique requirements
- A registration workflow engine that supports both centralized and decentralized registration processes
- A comprehensive customized reporting interface that allows partner users to manage their deal registrations and includes a set of standard reports designed to enhance program participation
- An Analytics dashboard that provides visibility into the partners deal registration pipeline as defined by their Sales Territories down to the sales rep level
Nova Salesforce Application
Nova Salesforce Application is a Salesforce CRM module that allows Vendor uses to review, manage and measure deal registrations directly within Salesforce CRM. It was designed on best practices Vartopia created after working with many of the most successful channel companies in our industry.
Features and Benefits Include:
- Support for multiple registration programs and or forms; including program rule validation
- Synchronization of Partner Accounts and Users between the Nova Portal and Salesforce CRM
- No "per user" licensing fees -- resellers can have as many user accounts as necessary without impacting Salesforce licensing requirements
- Centralized registration management in Salesforce
- All Deal Registrations are linked to the corresponding Partner Account, Customer Account and Customer Opportunity
- Deal registration routing via the Salesforce workflow engine
- Automatic task creation in Salesforce for deal registrations
- Inclusion of deal registration data in Salesforce Pipeline Reports providing a consolidated view of direct and channel-driven pipeline
- Specific and customizable deal registration reports and dashboards in Salesforce
Vartopia Galaxy Integration
Vendors who choose the Vartopia Nova Platform can also make their deal registration programs available in Vartopia Galaxy, the IT industry's only multi-vendor deal registration platform. Vartopia Galaxy has processed over 250,000 deal registrations, worth more than $34 Billion in opportunity value. Over 150 of North America's best Resellers and Solution Providers leverage Vartopia Galaxy to submit, manage and measure their deal registrations for a growing list of IT Vendors including: APC, Cisco, Dell, EMC, HP, Microsoft, NetApp, Stanley Healthcare, Symantec, VMTurbo and VMware.
"Since implementing Vartopia Nova, our partner channel is embracing deal registration and we're seeing a significant influx of opportunities," said Aurel Lebel, Director - Sales Management, STANLEY Healthcare. "We can now quickly review and manage partner deal registrations directly in Salesforce, and have seamlessly incorporated partner lead opportunities into our existing pipeline management process. Before Vartopia, managing and measuring our channel business was a manual and time consuming process. By combining Salesforce and Vartopia, we reduced operational overhead and improved our channel intelligence."
Vartopia provides solutions to the information technology channel designed to help maximize the value of channel incentive programs for all stakeholders. We have a series of interconnected software products that make up the Vartopia Universe. Many of our industry's leading technology Vendors, Distributors, Resellers and Solution Providers use the Vartopia Universe to increase their channel revenue by reducing operational complexity and improving visibility. To learn more about how Vartopia can help increase your channel revenue and profitability, please visit our website at www.vartopia.com.
Media Contact: Betsey Rogers Public Relations BridgeView Marketing Tel: 603-886-7087 [email protected]