BMS Practice Solutions' New RevFlow iPad Application Improves Efficiency for Physical Therapy Providers
UPLAND, CA -- (Marketwired) -- BMS Practice Solutions today announced the launch of its new RevFlow® practice management app for iPad. Designed to increase efficiency for physical therapists, the free app extends to therapists the power of the Therapy Engine EMR powered by RevFlow, which assists therapists with creating and completing clinical notes during treatment of their patients.
Built for Apple® iOS 7.0, the native app takes full advantage of the iPad features, giving clinicians the ability to dictate notes using Siri® as well as schedule follow-up appointments within the app.
"BMS Practice Solutions is focused on delivering physical therapy practice solutions that improve clinical and financial outcomes," said CEO John Wallace, PT, MS, OCS. "Our new RevFlow iPad app extends all of the benefits of our Therapy Engine EMR to therapists and creates easy-to-use time-saving methods to document care at the time of patient treatment."
"Having the ability to document visits during treatment instead of taking notes to type up later is an immense improvement in my efficiency," said Eric Wheeler, MSPT, MPE, CSCS Resource Clinician, Cape Cod Rehabilitation. "In addition, my communication with other healthcare professionals is also enhanced as I can send patient progress notes [directly from the app]."
Unlike other apps in the physical therapy software space, the RevFlow app creates a seamless tablet experience for physical therapists with easy access to the EMR, scheduling and billing components. Key features include:
- Therapist's schedule view and full EMR functionality for creating and completing all clinical note types;
- Enhanced communications with physicians with ease of faxing patient notes;
- View of clinical note output reports;
- View of reports by therapist;
- Quick and easy accessibility of past notes while treating a patient;
- Efficient provider schedule viewing;
- Ability to have multiple clinical notes open at one time for greater efficiency;
- Easy collection of patient data whether at the pool or in the gym;
- Documentation of clinical notes during patient treatment;
- Direct access to BMS Resource Center;
- Access to practice management reports; and
- Shortcuts for provider work queues.
The RevFlow app is available for immediate download in the Apple iTunes® store.
To view a video of the app, click here.
About BMS Practice Solutions
BMS Practice Solutions provides state-of-the-art technology, professional guidance, and operational training to physical therapy practice owners and their staff. The company's proven services transform outpatient therapy practices of all sizes by improving A/R management, compliance, cash flow, profitability and productivity while reducing operational expenses. Its fully integrated Web-based RevFlow Practice Management System includes billing, A/R management, financial reporting, EMR and scheduling solutions. It enables practice owners to view critical real-time data with complete transparency and make informed management decisions. The company's corporate headquarters are based in Upland, California. It has regional offices throughout the United States and serves more than 220 clients at 600 practice locations in 42 states.
Contact: Lea M. Anderson BMS Practice Solutions 909/981-2341 ext. 3094 Email Contact