Surge and Current Protection Components & Devices: World Markets, Applications & End-Users with Forecasts and Analysis to 2018 - Three Volume Complete Set
DUBLIN, IRELAND -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6p8vbn/surge_and_current) has announced the addition of the "Surge and Current Protection Components & Devices: World Markets, Applications & End-Users with Forecasts and Analysis to 2018 - Three Volume Complete Set" report to their offering.
This detailed and comprehensive three volume report provides a complete analysis of the global market for Surge and Current Protection Components and Devices.
A complete look at the market is given from the component level through completed systems. Each volume analyses a different sector of the market. Quantitative and qualitative analyses are given by country, end-users, applications, and competitors. Market trends and forecasts are provided for the years 2012-2018.
Scope of Coverage
- Study Objectives - Methodology & Sources - Statistical Notes
- Volume I: Surge Protection Components - Volume II: Surge Protection Devices - Volume III: Circuit Breakers, Fuses & Thermistors
Each Volume comes with:
- Technology Overview - Industry Overview - Applicable Product Volume (e.g., Surge Protection Components, Surge Protection Devices, Circuit Breakers & Fuses)
Each section contains market data including market by value (US$Millions), by volume (UnitsMillions) and by average selling price (US$/Unit) for surge and current protecion products by total market value, end-user industry, application, and supplier sales. An extensive Technology Overview section provides valuable information on product types, trends, and competitive products. Data is given for the years 2012-2018 by year with 2013 as the base year and 2018 as the forecast year.
- China - France - Germany - India - Italy - Japan - Korea (South) - Russia - Brazil - Taiwan - United Kingdom - United States - Other North America - Other Latin America - Other Asia/Pacific - Other Europe - Rest of World
- Direct to the End-User - EMS Provider - Distributors (National/Regional/Local) - Mass Merchandisers - Catalog Houses/Online - VARs
Applications & End-User Industries
Each volume and product is broken down by specific application within end-users industries according to the product. Below are the end-user industries covered as well as example applications within those markets.
- Aerospace - Automotive (e.g., power supplies, dashboard electronics...) - Communications (e.g., wireless devices, network hardware, base stations...) - Computer/Peripheral (e.g., PCs, laptops, tablets, datacom...) - Consumer Electronics (e.g., audio/visual, set-top boxes, video games...) - Construction (e.g., commercial, residential...) - Home Appliance - Industrial (e.g., factory automation, switchgear...) - Medical Research (e.g., measurement devices, instrumentation...) - Military/Defense (e.g., electronic defense, aircraft, satellite...) - Power Generation & Protection (e.g., UPSs, transformers...) - Telecom Equipment (e.g., outside plant, fiber switches, premises, routers... - Test Equipment
Section One: Technology Overview
Introduction & Basic Definitions
- Technological Changes Affecting Demand - Effects of Voltage Transients - Surge Protection Components - Standards: ANSI, Bellcore, IEC, IEEE, Milspec, NEC, UL - Code Revisions - Product Developments - Types of Transient Suppression Components (i.e., crowbar, voltage clamping components) - Comparison of TVS Components - Protection Categories - Materials and Manufacturing - Applications - Technologies Considered - General Considerations -- Voltage transients -- Levels of protection -- Facility-wide/Multi-building setting protection -- Power and dataline protection -- NEC code changes
Section Two: Surge and Current Protection Products Market Overview
- Major Market Trends
Voltage Protection Components Market Analysis
- World Market - The global market for voltage protection components and devices ($, Units, ASP): 2013-2018 - Market by Region - Breakdown of voltage protection components by country ($MM) and shipments (UnitsMM): 2013-2018 - Market by Distribution Channel - Breakdown of voltage protection components by distribution channel (%): 2013-2018 - Market by End-User and Application - Global market breakdown of end-user applications for voltage protection components ($, Units, ASP): 2013-2018
Surge Protection Devices Market Analysis
- World Market - Global market for surge protection components and devices: 2013-2018 - World market in surge protection component shipments (UnitsMM): 2013-2018 - Significant fall in ASP by over 50% from 2013-2018 - Market by Region - Breakdown of surge protection components by country ($MM) and shipments (UnitsMM): 2013-2018 - China comprises the largest share of the surge protection market, followed by India and Brazil - Market by Distribution Channel - Surge protection components breakdown by distribution channel (%): 2013- 2018 - Market by End-User and Application - Breakdown by end-user application for surge protection components and device shipments (%): 2013-2018
Circuit Protection Market Analysis
- World Market - World market is analyzed by dollar value ($MM), shipment volume (UnitsMM), and average selling price ($/Unit) - Classifying abrasive products by grain size and application - Selecting abrasive products - New technology developments - Market by Region - Overview of countries included in the global market analysis - China, Japan, and the US dominate the global market in terms of dollar value and shipments - US ASP falls approximately 37% from 2008 - Market by Distribution Channel - Divided by distribution channels from 2013-2018: direct sales, distributors, and EMS providers - Market by End-User and Application - List of applications and end-users for circuit protection components
Current Protection Components and Devices Market Analysis
- World Market - Global market for current protection components and devices: 2013-2018 - World market for current protection component shipments ($, Units, ASP): 2013-2018 - ASP is set to fall by more than 20% in the next 5 years - Market by Region - Breakdown of current protection components by country ($MM) and shipments (UnitsMM): 2013-2018 - China and Japan are set to lead in current protection components, followed by the US - Market by Distribution Channel - Current protection components breakdown by distribution channel (%): 2013- 2018 - Market by End-User and Application - Breakdown by end-user application for current protection components and device shipments (%): 2013-2018
Volume I: Surge Protection Components
6 Sections, Over 150 pages ' Over 155 Tables and Charts
- Diodes (Zener, Avalanche) - Gas Tube Arrestor (GTAs) (e.g., Tripolar, Bipolar) - Thyristors (e.g., Triac, Diac) - Varistors (e.g., Multilayered, Disc)
Volume II: Surge Protection Devices
7 Sections ' Over 175 pages ' Over 175 Tables and Charts
- Plug-in (e.g., Wall-mount, Line cord, Powerline) - Datacom (e.g., DB25, DB9, RJ45, RJ11) - Primary Surge (e.g., Hybrid, Solid State) - Hardwired (e.g., Panel Mount, Receptacle, In-Line) - RF (e.g., 50 Ohm, 75 Ohm)
Volume III: Circuit Breakers, Fuses & Thermistors
5 Sections, Over 130 pages, Over 125 Tables and Charts
- Circuit Breakers (e.g., Industrial, Residential, Medium/High Voltage, Automotive, Electronic) - Fuses (e.g., Industrial, Residential, Medium/High Voltage, Automotive, Electronic) - Thermistors (e.g., PTC, NTC)
List of Tables
The complete three volume set comes with all tables and charts from each of the individual volumes. Over 450 tables and charts. For a complete List of Tables, please refer to each of the individual volumes.
Over 400 of the Fortune 500 buy their research from us. Research and Markets' clients in the area of Electrical Engineering include:
- Eaton Corporation - Clariant - The Yaskawa Electric Corporation - Powell Industries Inc. - Hexagon Metrology - Royal Dutch Shell plc - Solvay S.A. - Honeywell International, Inc. - The Flowserve Corporation - Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6p8vbn/surge_and_current
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Sector: Electrical Engineering
Contacts: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-415-1241 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716