Industry Visionaries Join Software-Defined Storage Leader Gridstore to Debate State of the Market
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA -- (Marketwired) -- Feb 24, 2014 -- Gridstore?, the leader in software-defined storage optimized for Windows Servers and Hyper-V, today announced the fourth in its series of webinars hosted by storage-industry visionaries. The next in this exciting series will be held on Wednesday, February 26, at 9 a.m. Pacific Standard Time and will feature:
- Geoff Barrall - Founder of BlueArc, Drobo and Connected Data
- Stephen Foskett - Noted Industry Visionary and Commentator
- George Symons - Storage-Industry Veteran and Gridstore CEO
This provocative panel discussion will be moderated by Victoria Grey, Chief Marketing Officer, Gridstore, Inc.
The online event, Size Does Matter! (In Storage), will explore why one-size storage does not fit all: SDS, Flash, NAS, radically simple storage, performance-optimized storage, capacity-optimized storage, converged...
The panel of noted experts will discuss this and other hot storage topics, including:
- Why no one should buy just one type of storage (or buy storage from only one vendor).
- Storage is being taken to the extreme. What does this mean to you?
- Why is there such a proliferation of new storage companies?
To register today, please visit: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/390364199
Gridstore 3.0 was purpose-built for Hyper-V environments. It promises to accelerate virtual applications, while drastically simplifying management and scaling in these environments. The product uses patented Server-Side Virtual Controller? Technology (SVCT) with a grid architecture to deliver storage that accelerates performance for every application across both virtual and physical environments.
News: @gridstore hosts industry luminaries to debate state of the storage market
Follow Gridstore on Twitter at http://twitter.com/gridstore
Gridstore? is the leader in software-defined storage optimized for virtualization, to accelerate application I/O. All traditional storage suffers from the I/O blender effect that severely impacts application performance in virtual environments. Gridstore is Software- Defined Storage that uses patented Server-Side Virtual ControllerTM Technology (SVCT) to eliminate the I/O blender and accelerate applications in three unique ways.
1. vmOptimized? Storage provides self-optimizing storage stacks that accelerate I/O for each application.
2. TrueQoS? is the industry's only end-to-end Storage QoS--guaranteeing performance for your most important applications.
3. GridScale? is a simple, pay-as-you-scale grid architecture with massively parallel performance scaling that accelerates application I/O.
Gridstore is headquartered in Mountain View, CA. Its products and service are available through a global network of value-added resellers. For more information, please visit: http://www.gridstore.com
© 2014 GRIDSTORE. All rights reserved. Gridstore, the Gridstore logo, AutoPilot, vmOptimized, Direct I/O, FlashGrid, Grid, GridControl, GridProtect, GridScale, GridSensor, Server-side Virtual Controller Technology (SVCT), Thin-Provisioned vLUNS, TrueQoS, vController, vPool, and vStore are registered trademarks or pending trademarks of Gridstore in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Information regarding products, services and offerings may be superseded by subsequent documents and are subject to change without notice. For the latest information and specifications regarding Gridstore and any of its offerings or services, please visit www.gridstore.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2526959
Media Contact: Douglas W. Gruehl Gridstore Email Contact 1.650.316.5507