The limited discounted offer valid up to 31 August 2013 includes luxury coach travel in air conditioned comfort accompanied by expert commentary about the Barossa region, home to more than 160 wineries and 80 cellar doors.
“It is certainly great value for an amazing day out where guests are treated to morning tea, a number of wine tastings at award-winning wineries, a delicious two course lunch and the delights of Hahndorf, Australia’s oldest German settlement,” SeaLink Marketing Manager Julie-Anne Briscoe says.
“We finish the tour on the beautiful historic main street at Hahndorf and people can sample some of the local wines as well as explore the many shops, galleries and cafes.
“There is also the opportunity to tour the internationally renowned Jacob’s Creek Visitor Centre and courtesy hotel pick ups from selected Adelaide Hotels are on offer.”
Barossa and Hahndorf Wine Experience Tour limited winter offer, was $132 now $99
• Full day coach tour with expert commentary by a local driver/guide
• Morning tea, tour and wine tastings at the multi-award winning Jacob’s Creek Winery
• Enjoy spectacular views of the Barossa Valley, from Mengler Hill Lookout
• Wine tasting at the historic Saltram Wine Estate
• Two course lunch and wine tastings at the South Australian Company Store, Angaston
• Visit the famous Herbig Family Tree, a large, hollow red gum tree at Springton
• Explore the tree-lined main street of historic Hahndorf in the Adelaide Hills
Mandarin speaking fully guided tours are also available and for those wishing to stay in the Adelaide Hills overnight, there is an accommodation option staying at the Manna of Hahndorf from an extra $82.50 pp.
Adelaide Sightseeing additional special tour discounts offers include
• FREE Adelaide City Highlights when booking 2 Adelaide Sightseeing Tour
• 50% off Adelaide City Highlights Tour when purchasing a full day tour
• FREE Victor Harbor and McLaren Vale Highlights Tour valued at $104 when purchasing a Barossa and Hahndorf Wine Experience and Kangaroo Island Highlights Tour
Adelaide Sightseeing is South Australia’s largest and longest serving day tour operator. It is a South Australian owned-company (part of the SeaLink Travel Group) offering half day, full day and longer stay tours to all corners of Adelaide and South Australia, including McLaren Vale and Victor Harbor, the Barossa, Kangaroo Island and the River Murray.
Adelaide Sightseeing’s highly-trained travel specialists offer friendly and knowledgeable advice to book the perfect holiday and coach tours. To find out more call 1300 769 762 or visit www.adelaidesightseeing.com.au or contact your local travel agent.
*Discounted prices for Barossa and Hahndorf Wine Experience full day coach tour valid for travel until 31 August 2013. From 1 September 2013 prices $132 per adult, $72 per child and $129 concession.
Julie-Anne Briscoe, Marketing Manager, SeaLinkP: 08 8202 8699