Noelene Nobbs, a 7th generation descendant of Bounty mutineer Fletcher Christian will display her “Innovation of Colour” Exhibition at the trendy new restaurant Norfolk Blue, 20 – 28 March 2010.
Norfolk Blue (formerly The Homestead), incorporating a restaurant, grill and wine bar, has recently opened after nearly 12 months of refurbishment, and specialises in local “Norfolk Blue” prime beef produced on the 100 Acre Farm.
With an extensive selection of other dishes to suit all palates, the restaurant also offers traditional Norfolk Island dishes with its covered verandahs and relaxing lounge areas, Norfolk Blue is the ideal setting for the Art Exhibition.
As a local Norfolk Islander born and bred, Noelene’s style is in dramatic contrast to other local artists and in some respects reveals her direct lineage as a descendant of the Bounty mutineers and highlights her particular individuality.
Noelene’s dramatic style interprets a wide range of world cultures in vivid colours.
Her Innovation of Colour Exhibition will be her first public exhibition. After many years of work and encouragement by art lovers, Noelene has prepared an exhibit that will entice and inspire.
7 night holiday package prices for this fantastic event start from …
- $1295 ex Brisbane
- $1349 ex Sydney
- $1479 ex Melbourne
Holiday packages include:
- Return airfares to Norfolk Island
- All airline taxes
- Norfolk Island departure tax
- 7 nights twin share accommodation
- Bonus 7 days car hire (petrol and car insurance additional & payable direct)
- Return airport transfers on Norfolk Island
- Meet and greet at Norfolk Island airport
- Art Trail Tour (meet some of the local artists)
- Island Culture Tour
- Dinner at the trendy Norfolk Blue Restaurant
- Complimentary ‘A Walk in the Wild’ – a unique rainforest walk with afternoon tea
- Complimentary miniature golf with ice-cream sundae ‘golf your way through Norfolk’s history’
- Bonus Norfolk Island discount shopping card with free gift.
For a free information pack including free Norfolk Island DVD Contact The Travel Centre, Norfolk Island Toll free phone 1800 1400 66 Fax 0011 6723 23205 or Email [email protected]
The Travel Centre Norfolk Island
The Travel Centre Norfolk Island is an Events Specialist with over 30 years' experience in the travel industry.
P: int + 6723 22502