Paris, May 16, 2013 -- (ACN Newswire) -- The Technical Analyst Awards 2013 ceremony was held on 18 April 2013 in London and each year recognizes the best worldwide research houses in the field of Technical Analysis. This year TRADING CENTRAL is a stand out yet again as the Group was a finalist in three categories:
- In the world's top five in the category "Best Independent Research House For FX"
- In the world's top five in the category "Best Independent Research House For Equities"
- World number two (Runner-Up) in the category "Independent Research House of the Year"
Detailed results of the 2013 competition are available here:
TRADING CENTRAL confirms its superior performance for the 5th consecutive year, as more than 300 candidates participated in the 2013 edition of this international competition. As a reminder TRADING CENTRAL has been a finalist every year in at least one of the categories since the creation of the Technical Analyst Awards in 2009.
In previous years, the nominations were:
- 2012: Number 2 (Runner-Up) "Best Commodities Research and Strategy" and Finalist "Best Independent Research House of the Year"
- 2011: Finalist "Best Equity Research and Strategy"
- 2010: Finalist "Best Forex Research and Strategy"
- 2009: Finalist "Best Forex Research and Strategy"
Alain Pellier, CEO of TRADING CENTRAL, dedicates this performance to "our employees and our loyal clients," adding: "true performance in finance, as elsewhere, it is not merely to reach the top once but to remain at the top on a regular basis."
About TRADING CENTRAL
Founded in 1999 TRADING CENTRAL has become a global benchmark in technical analysis research. Based in four of the world's largest financial centers (London, New York, Paris and Hong Kong) TRADING CENTRAL analysts publish investment strategies on all asset classes (equities, indices, currencies, commodities and fixed income) suited for any time horizon (intraday, short to long term) 24h a day. 100+ leading global financial institutions in 35 countries trust TRADING CENTRAL and rely upon its expertise to create value. A Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC, the SFC and compliant with MiFID and AMF, a Certified Member of Investorside, EuroIRP, AsiaIRP, the Group is committed to align its research with investors' interests.
PDF version of the press release: http://hugin.info/147720/R/1701811/562048.pdf