As With Dental Practice Management Software Which Allows Dental Professionals to Adapt the Appointment Book, Billing Statements, and Reports as Desired, DEXIS Imaging Suite Offers a Wide Variety of Imaging Software Components to Further Customize DEXIS to the Demands of Each Specific Practice
HATFIELD, PA -- (Marketwired) -- With the recent release of DEXIS Imaging Suite 10.0.6, dentists have access to an imaging program that is loaded with features such as built-in xray sequences, a comprehensive set of image enhancement tools and more. DEXIS' dental xray management software serves as an extremely effective tool throughout the diagnosis, planning, and treatment process for a wide variety of dental procedures.
With the option to pick and choose software modules, dental professionals can add the desired functionality to meet their practice needs. DEXIS, an industry leader in developing high quality digital imaging solutions for the dental community, offers this customization with these additional dental imaging management components:
- DEXIS Integrator™ - Displays preview thumbnails of all available radiographic and photographic images for the patient in your practice management program.
- DEXimage™ - View, capture and manage images from a digital camera, intra-oral video camera or microscope. Live Video features full video recording and playback as well as the ability to capture still images from recorded video.
- DEXcosmetic™ - Plan, simulate and present full cosmetic dentistry procedures and whitening treatments.
- DEXimplant™ - This module greatly simplifies implant planning and selection with an extensive library of implant models.
- DEXwrite™ - Customizable chair-side report writer lets you 'drag and drop' xrays and images into a document. Use templates or create your own letters and marketing materials in minutes.
- DEXclaim™ - Quickly and easily configure and attach xrays, pans, photos, perio charts, EOBs, treatment cards, etc., in support of insurance claims and send them electronically.
- DEXIS i-CAT Link - Seamlessly manage patient data and 3D images from i-CAT or select 3D scanners directly from within the DEXIS application.
DEXIS is an industry leader in developing high quality digital imaging solutions for the dental community. In 1997, DEXIS introduced digital radiography on laptop computers -- making it the first truly portable and affordable digital xray system. In 2001, DEXIS became the first intra-oral digital radiography system to be accepted by the American Dental Association into the highly prestigious ADA Seal Program. Today, DEXIS is the most highly awarded intra-oral digital xray system with numerous awards from dental researchers and well-respected dental publications. For more information about DEXIS imaging solutions, visit www.dexis.com.