JW Marriott, Renaissance and Marriott Hotels Giving 25% Discount This Tax Season
WASHINGTON, DC -- (Marketwired) -- Apr 15, 2013 -- Tax season is here, and whether one is looking to splurge with a refund or squeeze extra pennies from a dollar, JW Marriott, Renaissance and Marriott hotels of Washington, DC are offering a deduction everyone can take advantage of.
Book by April 22nd, and get 25% off the best available weekend rate for stays from May 2 through September 9, 2013. Guests can choose from seven different Washington, DC hotels, each in one of the city's vibrant neighborhoods and uniquely tailored to fit travelers' own style.
With this special offer, visitors can take advantage of the city's various happenings and events, from family-friendly festivals to cultural events for couples. Some highlights include:
- Passport DC, May 1-31: More than 70 embassies open their doors for tours and a month filled with international cultural awareness events.
- KidSpy Family Festival, May 18: The International Spy Museum puts families' spy skills to the test with mini missions, expert demonstrations and challenges.
- 2013 DC Jazz Festival, June 5-16: More than 125 jazz performances take over 60 venues across the city, from The John F. Kennedy Center to the National Gallery of Art. This year's performers include the Roots and Paquito D'Rivera.
- Smithsonian Folklife Festival, July 3-7: This annual festival celebrates diversity by transforming the National Mall into a global bazaar with music, crafts, dance, demonstrations and much more. This year will feature Hungarian Heritage: Roots to Revival; One World, Many Voices: Endangered Languages and Cultural Heritage; and The Will to Adorn: African American Diversity, Style and Identity.
- Capital Fringe Festival, July 11-28: "Risk-taking art and non-traditional performances" with a focus on theater, dance, music, poetry and puppetry take over the city.
Participating hotels include:
JW Marriott Washington, DC
The Mayflower Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel
Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel
Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel
Washington Marriott Metro Center
Washington Marriott Wardman Park
Rates are per room and exclude tax and gratuities. Offer valid Friday through Sunday. Terms and conditions apply.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to today's sophisticated, self-assured travelers, offering them the quiet luxury they seek in a warmly authentic, relaxed atmosphere lacking in pretense. JW Marriott properties artfully provide highly crafted, anticipatory experiences that are reflective of their locale so that their guests have the time to focus on what is most important to them. Currently, there are 53 JW Marriott hotels in 22 countries; by 2015 the portfolio will encompass 80 properties in 29 countries.
About Renaissance Hotels
Renaissance Hotels represents a diverse collection of more than 150 hotels in 35 countries worldwide. Each property is unique, offering passionate travelers a one-of-kind experience and memories they will be sure to take with them long after they depart. Within every hotel, guests are greeted by an exceptional array of amenities and an inspiring world of local discoveries. For travelers looking to experience something new, innovative and locally driven programs including the industry leading entertainment platform RLife LIVE as well R Navigator, ensure that every trip is transformed into an eye-opening, unforgettable journey. Renaissance Hotels. Live Life To Discover. To discover more visit www.renhotels.com.
Friend us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RenaissanceHotels.
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/RenHotels.
Marriott Hotels & Resorts
Marriott Hotels & Resorts continues to inspire and provide a balanced life on the road for discerning and high-achieving business and leisure travelers, offering warm, professional service; sophisticated yet functional guest room design; lobby spaces that facilitate working, dining and socializing; restaurants and bars serving international cuisine prepared simply and from the freshest ingredients; meeting and event spaces and services that are gold standard; and expansive, 24-hour fitness facilities. All Marriott hotels participate in the award winning Marriott Rewards frequent travel program that allows members to earn hotel points or airline miles for every dollar spent during each stay. For more information, visit www.marriotthotels.com
Visit Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for company information. For more information or reservations, please visit our web site at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2283747