Luciano Dolenc Takes On Entuity Channel Sales to Help Partners Capitalize on Increased Demand for Network Management Solutions
MARLBOROUGH, MA and LONDON -- (Marketwired)
- Entuity®, the global developer of the enterprise-class, all-in-one Entuity Network Management solution, announced today the appointment of Luciano Dolenc as Director of Entuity Channel Sales in Latin America. Mr. Dolenc brings more than 30 years of sales and management experience to the role.
- Prior to joining Entuity, Luciano worked in sales and business development for many technology companies such as Unica Corporation, Cosmocom, Peregrine Systems, SCO and Sun Microsystems. In his new position, Luciano will help Entuity Partners develop programs to bring Entuity Network Management to the marketplace and to aid them in addressing key network management issues facing enterprises today with a better choice in network management.
- Built on an intelligent, elastic architecture, Entuity improves upon previous-generation management solutions to deliver unprecedented scalability without adding a lot of new specialized servers or data bases and without requiring more time to be spent integrating and managing disjointed applications. Leveraging this innovative architecture, Entuity allows IT organizations to cost effectively and easily expand their network management coverage for reliable service delivery.
- An all-in-one network management solution, Entuity includes automated, continual discovery of inventory and topology; configuration monitoring; event alerting and root cause analysis; elemental and flow-based performance; and extensive out of the box reporting. Entuity is extremely effective, offers more automation, collects deeper data metrics and ultimately lets IT organizations work smarter while lowering costs.
- Representing a solid, proven alternative to multiple, assorted network tools and expensive platform solutions, Entuity is known for its quick installation, short training time, affordability, and ease of management and administration. Entuity empowers network managers to take charge of their networks with enterprise-class management.
- Entuity's long-term commitment for expansion in Latin America is validated with tangible field sales assistance and support availability. Entuity sees a wider footprint with new partners joining the Entuity Partner Program due to the rising demand for next generation network management to support new technologies in the region. Enterprises will need innovative network management solutions like Entuity to help counter the growing inefficiencies in older, inflexible solutions. Entuity Partners will be able to offer a proven network management solution increasing their sales growth potential in 2013 and beyond.
- Quote, attributed to Peter Licursi, vice president Global Sales Entuity
"Luciano brings a wealth of experience having held senior channel positions at notable IT software/hardware brands, so we are delighted to welcome him to Entuity. With his understanding of the marketplace, he will help drive our Latin American operations. Luciano's appointment gives our partners a knowledgeable business associate to assist them in capitalizing on the expanding network management market potential."
Entuity is a leading independent provider of network management software for both large and small networks supporting enterprises worldwide. Built on an intelligent architecture, Entuity delivers unprecedented scalability to cost effectively and effortlessly accommodate new technologies and unlimited network expansion. Leveraging this innovative architecture, Entuity's all-in-one solution equips IT organizations to deliver network predictability and control through a high degree of automation and comprehensive metrics. Enterprises, system integrators and cloud service providers can now easily manage network services and assets to meet service level commitments for reliable, always-on service delivery both today and in the future.
Entuity is highly regarded for its rapid deployment, ease of use, and low cost of ownership. Entuity customers include organizations such as ABB, Airports Company South Africa, Sanofi, Astra Zeneca, Nokia, BMC Software, CLS Services, DIRECTV, Dell Computer, Pernod Ricard, Grupo Modelo, Air China, and WorldPay. For more information, please visit entuity.com or call (508) 357-6344 (North America) or +44 (0) 20 7444 4800 (EMEA).
Entuity is a registered trademark of Entuity, Ltd. All other marks and names mentioned herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.