The Webinars are scheduled to run throughout Wednesday 13 and Thursday 14 February.
Register for a Webinar time HERE >
“According to recent research by Dimensional Research, over two-thirds of IT executives are concerned that their SaaS data is trapped in silos, unable to be accessed and integrated to provide business users with the unified and timely analytics they need to make crucial business decisions,” said Yellowfin CEO, Glen Rabie. “This best practice Webinar will outline how to easily access SaaS data in the Cloud for advanced reporting, from any source, in real-time.”
Rabie said that attendees would learn how to:
- Combine data from separate SaaS-based data sources to create BI reports in real-time
- Save time and money previously spent on complex data integration or ETL processes
- Achieve deeper, timelier insight across their entire organization
Rabie said the Webinar series was ideal for organizations that:
- Analyze, or plan on analyzing, critical business data across common SaaS applications – such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Zuora, ZenDesk, Eloqua and Intacct
- Find the resource requirements of data migration and integration prohibitive, and wish there was a better way
- Are struggling to deliver actionable insights from SaaS-based data to the right business decision-makers when required
“If you think the ability to efficiently and effectively analyze critical SaaS data – to provide people in your organization with the insights they need to make better, faster decisions – is important, then this Webinar is a must,” said Elastic Intelligence VP for Business Development, Murray Dunn. “Attendees will learn how to provide business users with the right insights, at the right time, via a self-service BI environment – minus the complex, lengthy and expensive data migration and integration processes.”
There are two concise forty minute Webinars scheduled throughout Wednesday 13 and Thursday 14 February.
Following the Webinar, attendees will receive a recording of the presentation for on-demand viewing.
To register for a session, click HERE >
P: +61 (0)3 9090 0454
M: 0431 835 658
The Connection Cloud, developed and marketed by Elastic Intelligence, is the first and only real-time SQL-based Platform-as-a-Service for connecting to SaaS data for reporting, business intelligence (BI) and application development. Using Connection Cloud, business users and application developers can access their data from where it resides, eliminating the need for a data warehouse, or additional IT support. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Menlo Park, California. For more information, visit http://www.connectioncloud.com/
P: +1 925 998 1347