Australian Air Holidays is offering seafood lovers the ultimate weekend getaway to Australia’s seafood capital, Port Lincoln, aboard a private charter plane including exclusive master classes with renowned seafood chefs, a visit to a tuna farm with an option to swim with the fish, luxury accommodation and more.
“The Seafood Lovers Weekend takes in the best indulgences of Port Lincoln and the Eyre Peninsula, a seafood frontier world-famous for its oysters, abalone, Blue Fin Tuna and an astounding variety of marine life that thrives in its pristine waters,” Australian Air Holidays Malcolm Reed says.
“Combined with 46 passenger private air charter, Waterfront accommodation at the award-winning Port Lincoln Hotel, master classes and unforgettable meals, visits to seafood producers including Tuna Farm this is the ultimate holiday for anyone with a passion for eating seafood.
“Departing Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra across four separate weekends, passengers fly non-stop to Port Lincoln aboard a comfort plus and spacious private charter Fokker 50 aircraft with complimentary refreshments onboard, before arriving at the four-star Port Lincoln Hotel for premium accommodation in ocean view balcony rooms.
“The seafood experience begins with a private supper function on day one in the hotel courtyard overlooking the peninsula, setting the tone for a weekend that showcases the best seafood, restaurants, chefs and produce the region has to offer.”
Highlights and inclusions of the Seafood Lovers Weekend include:
• Return private charter airfares aboard a 46 passenger Fokker 50 aircraft
• Four star accommodation at Port Lincoln Hotel in an ocean view balcony room
• Two hour Seafood Master class with one of three renowned local chefs: Kris Bunder from Del Giornos, Dave Pedro from Port Lincoln Hotel, and Tony Ford from Boston Bay
• All transfers and meals including meals at Oyster Beds Restaurant, Sarins Restaurant, Boston Bay Winery, Port Lincoln Hotel and more
• Australia’s Seafood Frontier Culinary Pack including professional recipe cards from the Masterclass chefs, produce purchase and location information, Australia’s Seafood Frontier apron and regional produce samples
• Visit to Pure Coffin Bay Oysters to learn about oyster farming and preparation
• Catamaran cruise and visit to a Tuna farm where you can feed and swim with tuna (wet suits, flippers and snorkels provided)
All inclusive fares are priced at $2,445 per person twin share ex Melbourne, and $2,845 per person twin share ex Sydney and Canberra. Tours depart Melbourne 2 and 23 November 2012 and 22 March 2013, and Sydney and Canberra Friday 8 March 2013.
For more information visit www.australianairholidays.com
Media enquiries: Jodie van Deventer, Deventer Public Relations and Communications, on 08 8362 5530, 0427 408 588 or [email protected]
Australian Air Holidays
Australian Air Holidays is part of Reed Holidays, a privately owned Australian family group of companies that has been offering personalised tours for more than twenty years. The company operates a fleet of VIP coach tours and private charter flights on a range of aircraft, develops exciting itineraries including transfers, accommodation and meals and stages special events.About Deventer Public Relations and Communications
Energetic, focussed and creative, we’re a public relations company dedicated to achieving results. Adelaide-based with a can-do attitude, we ensure our clients reach their target audiences with messages that are clear, concise and compelling, helping to achieve corporate goals. Our ideas are fresh and innovative and our track record is impressive. Add to that a team with decades of public relations experience - as well as a host of PR industry awards - and it’s easy to see why Deventer Public Relations and Communications is the public relations company of choice.
Jodie van Deventer
P: 08 8362 5530