Friday, June 3rd, 2011 - The Charity Finance Survey
IRIS has once again been given the seal of approval from its customers in Charity Finance magazine’s annual ‘Accounting Software Survey”. One hundred per cent of IRIS’ clients in the third sector survey agreed that they would recommend IRIS Exchequer to another charity – for the second year in a row.

Paul Sparkes, Product Director, IRIS Accounting & Business Solutions, said: “It’s fantastic to have achieved this recognition two years running, especially as it comes from our customers. This survey highlights how our clients in the not-for-profit sector are really seeing the benefits that IRIS Exchequer can bring to managing, tracking and reporting their finances.

“We have over 270 clients operating in the charity sector and our IRIS Exchequer software offers them greater transparency with their finances than ever before. Reporting is crucial for not-for-profit organisations and IRIS Exchequer easily helps them to keep track of restricted and non-restricted funds and access the level of detail they need to produce fully compliant reports.”

IRIS Exchequer incorporates the latest technologies to provide proven business benefits and a future-proof solution for finance management professionals. With built-in powerful functionality throughout, IRIS Exchequer provides a set of intelligent tools created to save users time and money.

Its intuitive and logical design makes the system easy to use, and offers users much more than just an accounts package. The ease of access to key information, which can be delivered and manipulated in a variety of formats, supports management decisions and provides complete visibility and tight financial control throughout the organisation.

Smaller not-for-profit businesses can also now access these tools thanks to IRIS Exchequer’s NFP Edition, an accounting package specifically aimed at charities with an annual income of between $500,000 and $2.0m. IRIS is also a leading supplier to the sector in the key areas of fundraising, donor management and relationship management. Supporting over 1,000 organisations, IRIS provides specialist solutions for all types and sizes of causes.

Contact Profile

The Charity Finance Survey

The Charity Finance 2011 Accounting Software Survey attracted the participation of 253 charities. Just 12 per cent of these have an annual income of over $10m, while the remaining 88 per cent are split between charities with an annual income of $1m to $10m (41 per cent) and charities with an annual income of less than $1m (47 per cent).
Rupert Ralston
P: (02) 9380 6220


Charity, Not-For-Profit, Non profit, Accounting, Software, Survey, IRIS, Exchequer, Sydney, Australia, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Auckland, New Zealand, Wellington, Finance, ERP, CRM



More Formats