International Business Intelligence (BI) vendor, Yellowfin, has announced that it will launch the new version of its BI solution – Yellowfin 5.2: Making Business Intelligence even easier – in an exclusive series of webinars.
Three hour long webinars have been scheduled throughout Tuesday 7 June Australian EST:
• Webinar 1 (Best time for Americas or Asia-Pacific)
Tues, 7 June, 2011 8:00AM – 9:00AM Australian EST
• Webinar 2 (Best time for Asia-Pacific)
Tues, 7 June, 2011 2:00PM – 3:00PM Australian EST
• Webinar 3 (Best time for Europe or Asia-Pacific)
Tues, 7 June, 2011 5:00PM – 6:00PM Australian EST
Each live webinar will be introduced by Yellowfin CEO, Glen Rabie, and will demonstrate:
• How Yellowfin’s new advanced data analysis features provide all types of users with better business insight
• How Yellowfin 5.2 enables organizations to rapidly create analytical visualizations that are easy to understand
• How improvements to Yellowfin’s highly intuitive User Interface and enhanced scalability enables widespread-user adoption to facilitate superior Return On Investment
“Yellowfin 5.2 delivers improved operational efficiencies and increased competitive advantage for organizations of all sizes,” said Rabie. “These exclusive launch webinars will demonstrate how Yellowfin 5.2 is making Business Intelligence even easier for everyone, empowering all types of users with better business insights.
“The latest Dresner Advisory Services [DAS] Wisdom of Crowds Business Intelligence Market Study proved that Yellowfin is already a world leader in BI usability, and the release of Yellowfin 5.2 will strengthen that position further,” said Rabie.
The DAS report scored Yellowfin particularly highly on product usability related criteria, including ease of administration, overall usability, ease of installation and third party integration.
As an overall score, Yellowfin also outperformed Open Source and traditional big name vendors, and was one of only three vendors out of the 16 that took part in the study that was recommended by 100 percent of survey respondents.
“People love to use Yellowfin, and Dresner’s wisdom of crowds study confirmed that,” said Rabie. “Both business and technical users love to use Yellowfin because they find it easy to achieve the results they want faster whilst exerting less effort.”
Yellowfin 5.2 will be launched on Tuesday 7 June in an exclusive series of webinars and made available for general use from Friday 10 June.
Click here to register for a webinar of your choice:
P: +61 (0)3 9090 0454
M: 0431 835 658