Business customers currently on ADSL upgrading to either product suite will take advantage of faster broadband speeds, more monthly data and most importantly, will save on their bottom line.
Key benefits of Adam BusinessChoice
- ADSL customers can now access ADSL2+ networks meaning fast broadband speeds in more locations
- No on/off peak quotas means businesses can utilise their monthly data allocation at times which best suit their business needs
- More data per month for less
Adam BusinessChoice includes a cost effective entry level option at $50 per month for 15GB right through to a 1000GB plan for more data hungry businesses.
Key improvements to AdamMax Business
- Businesses will receive more data per month for significantly less
- Customers have the option to utilise a business grade Cisco Router with their AdamMax connection
With more router options, businesses can now adopt capabilities such as VPN, Firewall and Wireless G/N on the AdamMax network delivering a secure and flexible connection.
Customers migrating to the newest Adam BusinessChoice and AdamMax Business plans will continue to receive access to priority business support, no on/off peak quota, 15 email addresses, static IP and hot swap equipment option.
* Full plan details and product terms and conditions available at www.adam.com.au/business
Adam Internet is a proudly South Australian company with more than 20 years’ experience as a leading Internet Service Provider (ISP). Privately owned and operated, Adam Internet delivers data solutions with superior customer service to residential, business and government clients. Adam Internet is committed to remaining at the forefront of internet and data technologies to provide a network where connectivity, reliability and security are second to none. For more information visit www.adam.com.au
Rebecca Osborn, Adam Internet
P: 08 8423 4069
M: 0422 221 658