Perth, Western Australia, 24/02/2011. Trade Warehouse Direct Pty Ltd has begun trading and is offering Australians the opportunity to purchase trade and DIY supplies online at great prices.
Trade Warehouse stock a large range of screws, fixing, electrical items, wire mesh, flyscreen, under floor heating, silicones and adhesives and many more.
Customers can order online at their website or by phone or fax. The company aim to supply customers in the most convenient way possible for its customers. Items can even be collected from their warehouse in Wangara. Orders are shipped the same day when they are received before 2pm WST.
Trade Warehouse Direct aims to provide a quality service, selling quality products at low prices!
Trade Warehouse Direct want to be the first choice for all Australian’s trade and DIY needs. Both trade and DIY customers are welcomed.
If customers need to purchase in trade volumes then the prices are even more competitive that the already heavily discounted prices. By not having large expensive retail premises with hundreds of staff means costs can be kept significantly lower than traditional retailers.
Trade Warehouse Direct
Trade Warehouse Direct has been established as a result of feedback from the trades community, who want cheaper prices and better service than currently provided by the large DIY and Trade retailers.
Trade Warehouse Direct are basing their concept on the highly successful compnay Screwfix in the UK.
The product range at Trade Warehouse Direct is being expanded all the time so as to provide a full range of products required for Trade or DIY projects.
Currently the product range includes:
- Electrical (power points, switches, junction boxes, outdoor power points)
- Screws (chipboard, drywall, stitching, wood, self drilling, self tapping, decking screws)
- Anchors & Fixings (wall plugs, hollow wall anchors, frame anchors, mason bolts)
- Drill and screwdriver bits
- Wire mesh (aviary, cage, garden, general purpose, field fence, rodent)
- Cable ties (nylon, black, white, stainless steel, etc)
- Flyscreen and pet mesh
- Silicones and adhesives
- Under floor heating
- Depron foam (for insulation and model making)
- Safety wear
- Decorating items (sandpaper, wire wool, filling knives)
- General hardware