Global Metals & Mining industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global metals & mining market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Browse Detailed Toc, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies Mentioned in “Global Automotive Manufacturing Industry Research Report” at- http://www.absolutereports.com/global-metals-mining-10141520
Features and benefits of “Global Metals & Mining Industry research report”:
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the metals & mining market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global metals & mining market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals & mining market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global metals & mining market with five year forecasts
Get Discount on “Global Metals & Mining Industry research report”: at- http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-discount/10141520
Highlights of this “Global Metals & Mining Industry research report”:
*The metals & mining industry consists of the aluminum, iron & steel, precious metals & minerals, coal and base metal markets.
*The global metals & mining industry had total revenues of $2,489.5bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.8% between 2009 and 2013.
*Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 2.5% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 9,722 million metric tons in 2013.
*The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.4% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $3,083.7bn by the end of 2018.
Purchase a copy of this “Global Metals & Mining Industry research report”: at USD 350 (Single User Licence) – http://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10141520
Key Questions Answered by this “Global Metals & Mining Industry research report”:
- What was the size of the Global metals & mining market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the Global metals & mining market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global metals & mining market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
Published Date: 18-Feb-2015
No. of pages: 44
Corporate Licence: $1050 <Get 25% Discount>
Offers valid till 1st July 2016
Purchase Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10141520
About Absolute Report: Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in planning and executing visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. The market analysis included in the reports we resell takes into account a multitude of market dynamics and presents highly congruous business intelligence. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, committed towards bestowing an ingenious concoction of data parameters to our buyers. Absolute Reports aims to apprise the market players of all levels with an accurate and concise amalgamation of vital market data which will facilitate their dominance in the industry.
P: +1-408 520 9750