A new market research report, " World Bioplastics Market Opportunities and Forecast to 2020", indicates that the global market for bioplastics would reach $30.8 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 14.8% during 2015-2020. The rising environmental awareness among the consumers and substantial curiosity of packaging industries towards biodegradability are the key factors responsible for the increasing adoption of bioplastics in rigid packaging applications. The rigid plastic application would account for more than 40% of the market revenue by 2020.
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies Mentioned in the World Bioplastics Market Research Report @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/world-bioplastics-market-opportunities-and-forecast-2014-2020-10176221
Bioplastics are the family of plastics derived from the renewable feedstocks such as corn, sugarcane and cellulose. Eco-friendly nature, availability of renewable feedstocks and favourable government policies were the prime reasons for manufacturers to shift towards bio-based plastics. In 2014, the market for bio-plastics stood at 4,869.2 kilo tons and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.5% during 2015-2020. Increasing adoption of biodegradable products and increasing popularity in the end user industries are the key factors driving the growth of bio-plastics market. However, its high production cost may hamper the market growth to a certain extent.
Get Sample Report of World Bioplastics Market @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10176221
The consumption of “drop-ins” bioplastics (Bio-PE, Bio-PET 30, Bio-PA and others) would continue to dominate the overall bioplastics market through to 2020, owing to its overall properties and wide applications similar to traditional plastics (PE, PET and PA among others). Bio-PET 30 would be the fastest growing segment in the non-biodegradable bioplastics market, as it delivers same performance as synthetic PET with regards to re-sealability, versatility, durability, appearance, weight and recyclability.
Ask for Discount on the World Bioplastics Market Research Report @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-discount/10176221
This Report Includes:
- Rigid plastics would be the fastest growing application segment, at a CAGR of 31.8%, during the forecast period
- Europe was the highest consumer, whereas, Asia Pacific was the largest producer of bioplastics in 2014. Asia Pacific would be the fastest growing consumer during the forecast period.
- Bio-PET 30 segment is expected to have healthy volume growth, at 25.7% CAGR, during the forecast period.
- Polyesters and starch blends segment collectively accounted for about one-third of the overall biodegradable bioplastic market in 2014.
- PLA is projected to be the fastest growing segment in the overall biodegradable plastics market, in terms of revenue and volume.
- North America and Europe collectively accounted for more than 60% of the market, in 2014 and are expected to maintain their lead throughout the forecast period. European policy support for bioplastic manufacturers and increasing health awareness among consumers are the key factors responsible for the market growth within this region. However, Asia Pacific is projected to be the most lucrative market owing to availability of huge renewable feedstocks coupled with increasing investment made by the global bioplastics players.
Purchase the World Bioplastics Market Research Report @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/10176221
Key Players of Global Biofuels Market:
The leading players in the market are adopting collaboration, partnership and expansion as the key developmental strategies. The prominent players profiled in this report include Novamont SPA, Metabolix Inc., BASF SE, Natureworks LLC, Corbion Purac, Braskem, Cardia Bioplastics, Biome Technolgies Plc, FKuR Kunststoff GmbH and Innovia Films.
The “World Bioplastics - Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
Market Reports World
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports which will supplement your business with a boost of intelligence. We are among the leading report resellers in the business domain committed towards providing you astute data on market dynamics. A research concocted after assessing current market trends, competition, technological and economic developments is offered to the buyers in the reports we resell. Market Reports World aspire to bestow exhaustive market overview and segmentation which is of a great tactical value for the participants who wish to expedite their growth rate and gain a stronghold in the industry.
P: +1-408 520 9750