A new market research report, " Global Second Generation Biofuels - Size, Industry Analysis, Trends, Opportunities, Growth and Forecast, 2013 - 2020", indicates that the Second generation biofuels yield more energy efficient output than conventional fossil fuels and are environment-friendly as well. Other enabling factors such as favourable environmental regulations & policies, investments/funds provided by the North American and European governments for R&D and commercialization of second generation biofuels, also drive growth of the second generation biofuels market. The global second generation biofuels market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 49.4% over 2014 - 2020 and it is expected to be valued at $ 23.9 billion in 2020.
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies Mentioned in the Global Second Generation Biofuels Market Research Report @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/global-second-generation-biofuels-advanced-biofuels-market-fuel-types-feedstock-types-and-geography-size-share-global-trends-company-profiles-demand-insights-analysis-research-report-opportunities-segmentation-and-forecast-2013-2020-10176121
Based on biofuel types, the market is segmented into Cellulosic ethanol, Biodiesel, Biobutanol, BioDME and others. Currently, most of the second generation biofuels, such as Cellulosic ethanol, (algae-based) Biodiesel are in the initial stages of commercialization, whilst Biobutanol and BioDME are in the laboratory/pilot production phase. Attributed to usage of high yield feedstock (algae), coupled with high potential for reduction of GHG emissions, it is estimated that Biodiesel will garner the largest market share in terms of production (among the other types of second generation biofuels).
Get Sample Report of Global Second Generation Biofuels Market @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10176121
Key findings of the study:
- Global market for second generation biofuel is gaining traction with production and supply of cellulosic ethanol and biodiesel as prime growth drivers during the forecast period (2014 - 2020)
- Top factors impacting the global second generation biofuels market are favourable regulatory policies and its environment-friendly nature
- Cellulosic ethanol segment will grow at a CAGR of 52.2% during the forecast period, fastest among all types of second generation biofuels
- Currently, North America holds largest market share, followed by Europe in the overall second generation biofuels market in terms of production
- Among all feedstock used (corn Stover, corn cob, algae, bagasse, straw, wood waste, cellulose, mixed biomass, hardwood, forest residue, animal waste), high volume of second generation biofuels will be produced from algae, due to its oil content, resulting in high yield production
Ask for Discount on the Global Second Generation Biofuels Market Research Report @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-discount/10176121
This Report Includes:
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global second generation biofuels market with current and future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets in the market
- The analysis helps in understanding strategies adopted by various companies for the growth of the global second generation biofuels market
- SWOT analysis of the key market players are provided to illustrate the business strategies adopted by the producers of second generation biofuels
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the second generation biofuels market is provided. For example, the government subsidies will drive the market; however, high initial capital investment and complexity in production process is expected to hinder the market growth
- The current market conditions of global second generation biofuels market across all geographic regions are comprehensively analysed; issues and potentials related to commercial production and feedstock availability are detailed in the report
Purchase the Global Second Generation Biofuels Market Research Report @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/10176121
Key Players of Global Biofuels Market:
Some of the leading companies operating in the global second generation biofuels (advanced biofuels) market are Abengoa, POET-DSM, DuPont, GranBio, INEOS Bio and Inbicon
Most of the market players are focusing on mainly two strategies, namely partnership & collaborations and seeking approvals as key developmental strategies
The “Global Second Generation Biofuels - Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
Market Reports World
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports which will supplement your business with a boost of intelligence. We are among the leading report resellers in the business domain committed towards providing you astute data on market dynamics. A research concocted after assessing current market trends, competition, technological and economic developments is offered to the buyers in the reports we resell. Market Reports World aspire to bestow exhaustive market overview and segmentation which is of a great tactical value for the participants who wish to expedite their growth rate and gain a stronghold in the industry.
P: +1-408 520 9750