The Global Immunology Market research report includes complete market forecast up to 2022 for the Global Immunology Market along with details of key marketed products for treatment of health problems like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Pipeline landscape assessment, clinical trial results as well as deals between major pharmaceutical companies are included in the report.
The global immunology market is expected to experience a continued long term growth, from $61.5 Billion in 2015 to $74.2 Billion in 2022, at a compound annual growth rate of 2.71%. As per latest studies, 111 million people around the world suffer from rota virus infections every year of which 2 million are hospitalized and 4,00,000 (mostly children under 5 years of age) die. 82% of these cases are in developing countries of Asia and Africa. Outbreak of Zika, Ebola and Swine Flu is leading to deteriorating health conditions worldwide. All the above factors will strengthen the Immunology Market in the coming years. Immune-mediated inflammatory diseases are a very common set of chronic disorders that affect 5–7% of western populations. Although they are often disparate in terms of their symptoms and key patient demographics, they are pathophysiologically linked, being characterized by dysregulation of immune pathways and an inappropriate immune response. Generally, disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs, a highly genericized class of systemic small-molecule-based agents, are used in the first-line treatment of these diseases. These are supplemented in many cases by shorter-term glucocorticoid therapy, another class of highly genericized systemic agents.
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies Mentioned in Global Immunology Market to 2022 – Large pipeline and competitive market to drive long-term market growth Market Research Report at- http://www.marketreportsworld.com/global-immunology-market-to-2022-large-pipeline-and-competitive-market-to-drive-long-term-market-growth-10070402
However, as these therapies often fail to elicit an adequate long-term response, a large second-line therapy segment has emerged in these markets, beginning with the approval of Remicade (infliximab) and Enbrel (etanercept) in 1998. This segment consists largely of premium systemic monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs), which are highly commercially successful due to their widespread usage and high cost. Although the patents for many of these mAbs either have already expired or are due to expire during the forecast period, the market is expected to experience continued growth.
Get 25% Discount on Corporate User License of Global Immunology Market to 2022 – Large pipeline and competitive market to drive long-term market growth at – www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-discount/10070402
Offer valid till 1st July 2016
Scope of the Global immunology market research report:
Although the patents for many of these mAbs either have already expired or are due to expire during the forecast period, the market is expected to experience continued growth, from $61.5 billion in 2015 to $74.2 billion in 2022, at a compound annual growth rate of 2.71%.
– What factors are driving the market growth?
– How can the factors limiting growth be overcome?
There is a very large pharmaceutical pipeline for immunology, consisting of 1,838 products in active development. However, the commercial performance of the products in the late-stage pipeline is expected to be moderate.
– What gaps in the market are being addressed by the most promising of these late-stage pipeline products?
– How does the composition of the pipeline compare with that of the existing market?
Several key commercially successful products, including Humira (adalimumab) and Remicade, are due to lose patent protection in the forecast period.
– How will this affect their revenues in this period?
– How are their manufacturers, AbbVie and Johnson & Johnson, responding to this?
The key players in the market, all of which are among the top 20 pharmaceutical companies, are expected to maintain their market lead throughout the forecast period.
– What is driving this continued market dominance?
– Who will the new market players be?
Get Sample of Global Immunology Market to 2022 – Large pipeline and competitive market to drive long-term market growth Market Research Report at – www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10070402
This report will help to –
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis.
– Visualize the composition of the immunology market across each indication, in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
– Analyze the immunology pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target, with a granular breakdown across key indications.
– Understand the growth in patient epidemiology and market revenues for the immunology market globally and across the key players and product types.
– Stratify the market in terms of the split between generic and premium products and assess the role of these product types in the treatment of the various immunological disorders.
– Identify commercial opportunities in the immunology deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals.
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1-408 520 9750
Email – [email protected]
Market Reports World
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports which will supplement your business with a boost of intelligence. We are among the leading report resellers in the business domain committed towards providing you astute data on market dynamics. A research concocted after assessing current market trends, competition, technological and economic developments is offered to the buyers in the reports we resell. Market Reports World aspire to bestow exhaustive market overview and segmentation which is of a great tactical value for the participants who wish to expedite their growth rate and gain a stronghold in the industry.
P: +1-408 520 9750