Dry Eye Syndrome (DES), also known as keratoconjunctivitis sicca, is a multifactorial disease of the tears and ocular surface. This ocular condition can cause ocular discomfort, visual disturbances, and tear film instability, which can potentially damage the ocular surface. The DES market has had few new therapeutics in the last decade with Japan seeing the most change in this time with the arrival of Diquas and Mucosta in 2010 and 2013, respectively
The lack of treatment options is about to change with the expected launch of numerous pipeline Dry Eye Syndrome Market. Drugs during the forecast period, which will be a significant driver of growth in the ninr major market. Indeed, this change has already been initiated with Ikervis’ recent arrival in Europe in 2015. Furthermore, additional marketing approvals are being sought for currently marketed DES drugs, Restasis and Diquas, in new countries in the 9MM, which will provide a source of growth in this market.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in Dry Eye Syndrome Market Research Report at: http://www.marketreportsworld.com/pharmapoint-dry-eye-syndrome-global-drug-forecast-and-market-assessment-to-2024-10078388
- The main driver of growth in the DES market will be the introduction of first-in-class drugs over the forecast period. The launch of these therapies will act as a stimulant for growth in this chronically underserved market.
- DES has been a high risk indication for developers, with numerous drugs failing in late stage development. This has acted as a significant barrier to growth in this market historically.
- The arrival of new therapies across the 9MM will increase treatment rates and provide alternative options for many patients.
- The largest unmet need in the DES market will remain the lack of additional safe and efficacious therapeutics with novel modes of action. In addition, simplifying dosing regimens is an important consideration for companies developing drugs to treat these patients.
Request for Discount on Dry Eye Syndrome Market Research Report at: http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-discount/10078388
- Overview of DES, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized DES market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2014 and forecast for ten years to 2024.
- Key topics covered include market characterization, unmet needs, R&D and clinical trials assessment, late stage clinical trial analysis and implications for the glaucoma therapeutics market.
- Pipeline analysis: focus on the four late-stage pipeline DES drugs discussing emerging trends as well as overview of earlier phase drugs.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global DES therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Request Sample PDF of Dry Eye Syndrome Market Research Report at: http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10078388
The report will enable one to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global glaucoma therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global DES therapeutics market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track drug sales in the global DES therapeutics market from 2014-2024.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1-408 520 9750
Email – [email protected]
Market Reports World
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports which will supplement your business with a boost of intelligence. We are among the leading report resellers in the business domain committed towards providing you astute data on market dynamics. A research concocted after assessing current market trends, competition, technological and economic developments is offered to the buyers in the reports we resell. Market Reports World aspire to bestow exhaustive market overview and segmentation which is of a great tactical value for the participants who wish to expedite their growth rate and gain a stronghold in the industry.
P: +1-408 520 9750