Construction equipment, also known as heavy equipment, are specially designed machinery for performing construction operations. These equipment are used for different functions such as drilling, hauling, excavating, paving and grading. The global construction equipment market covers different industries including manufacturing, oil and gas, forestry, military and public works. The global construction equipment market is expected to exhibit steady growth in the forecast period 2015-2020. Growing industrial activities and swift residential & commercial development along with increased investment of government in the infrastructure sector, will lead to an overall rise of the global construction equipment market.
Browse detail information of “Global Construction Equipment Market Report” @ http://www.absolutereports.com/global-construction-equipment-market-industry-analysis-market-size-share-growth-trends-and-forecast-2014-2020-10192930
Increasing application of construction equipment in operations such as earthmoving, excavation, and lifting & material handling, is expected to fuel the market for construction equipment. Currently, earthmoving application holds a relatively higher market share as compared to the other applications.
Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Asia-Pacific is presently the largest market for construction equipment and would grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. The growth would primarily be driven by the ongoing developments in the real estate and infrastructure sector, which would foster the demand for construction equipment in this region.
The construction equipment market is segmented based on solution, type, industries, application and geography. Solutions segment includes product and services segments. Product segment includes all the construction equipment including dozer, crane and excavator. Service segment includes rental and maintenance service of the equipment. The application segment includes excavation & mining, lifting & material handling, earth moving, transportation and others. Based on type, the market is segmented into loaders, crane, dozers, forklift and others. Key players operating in the global construction equipment market are Caterpillar Inc., Liebherr Group, Kobe Steel Ltd. (Kobelco), CNH Industrial, Hitachi Construction Machinery, Volvo Construction Equipment and Komatsu Ltd.
Request sample of “Global Construction Equipment Market Report” @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10192930
Key Benefits of Global Construction Equipment Market Report REPORT:
- The report provides an in-depth analysis to identify the key market trends and dynamics in the global construction equipment market
- The market estimations made in the report offer high-end analysis of the key market segments
- The report highlights the market scenario across various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA
- Extensive analysis provides clear understanding of competitive scenario of the construction equipment market
- The studies evaluating value chain have been taken into account to help in understanding the competitive environment across the geographies
- Detailed SWOT analysis of the key market players is provided to illustrate the adopted business strategies
- The report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014–2020 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on
Ask for Discount on “Global Construction Equipment Market Report” at - http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-discount/10192930
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
The market is segmented on the basis of solution, type, application, industries and geography.
The Global Construction Equipment Market Segmentation Is Illustrated Below:
- Global Construction Equipment Market – By Solution
- Global Construction Equipment Market – By Type
- Global Construction Equipment Market – By Application
- Excavation & mining
- Lifting & material handling
- Earth moving
- Global Construction Equipment Market – By Industries
- Oil & Gas
- Public Works & Rail Road
- Forestry & Agricultural
- Global Construction Equipment Market – By Geography
- North America
KEY PLAYERS INCLUDE IN THIS REPORT:
- J.C. Bamford Excavators Limited (JCB)
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Volvo Construction Equipment
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Liebherr Group
- Kobe Steel, Ltd. (Kobelco)
- Atlas Copco
- CNH Industria
Published Date: 1-May-2015
No. of pages: 124
Single User License: $4515
Corporate Licence: $10515
Purchase Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10192930
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – [email protected]
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in planning and executing visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. The market analysis included in the reports we resell takes into account a multitude of market dynamics and presents highly congruous business intelligence. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, committed towards bestowing an ingenious concoction of data parameters to our buyers. Absolute Reports aims to apprise the market players of all levels with an accurate and concise amalgamation of vital market data which will facilitate their dominance in the industry.
P: +1-408 520 9750