MarketStudyReport.com adds “United States Polymer Emulsions Market Segmented by Product Type and Application)”new report to its research database.
United States constitutes the largest market for polymer emulsions in North America, cornering a share estimated at over 80% in 2015, though growth in demand for the region is likely to be slow. While acrylic emulsions account for the largest share, estimated to be 41% in 2015, the market for vinyl emulsions is anticipated to post the fastest CAGR of about 5% between 2015 and 2020. By application, consumption of polymer emulsions is the largest and forecast as the fastest growing for paints & coatings. Emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) have been implicated in several environmental concerns, as a consequence of which governments across the world are enacting stringent policies to either curtail or completely eliminate them. This has led to the emergence of the technique of emulsion polymerization that is capable of producing polymers with high molecular weight and very little viscosity.
Polymer emulsions employ a wide variety of ingredients in their production, including monomers, co-monomers, initiators, surfactants and non-surfactant stabilizers, among others. Growing awareness in regard to the adverse effects of VOC emissions that are present in a majority of solvent based products has resulted in generating greater demand for emulsion polymers, which are low in VOC content. Major industries that use polymer emulsions include paints & coatings, paper & paperboard and adhesives, with all of them focusing on reducing VOC emissions.
With the automotive and building & construction industries making a rebound, demand for paints & coatings is also expected to witness growth, in turn fueling the market for low-VOC polymer emulsions used in their production. Other factors instrumental in driving growth include resurgence in the paper & paperboard industry and greater demand for adhesives & carpet backing.
What the Report Offers
- A key insight into the market size, share and forecast for Polymer Emulsions
- Product type of polymer emulsions analyzed by Acrylics, Polyurethane (PU) Dispersions, Styrene Butadiene (SB) Latex, Vinyls and Other Polymer Emulsions
- Applications of polymer emulsions analyzed by Adhesives & Carpet Backing, Paper & Paperboard Coatings, Paints & Coatings and Other Applications
- Factors instrumental in changing market scenarios and prospective opportunities
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section
Reasons for Buying this Report
- For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the United States Polymer Emulsions market
- Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
- An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, Polymer Emulsion manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
- Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
Inquire more about this report at http://www.marketstudyreport.com/enquiry-before-buying/?search=united-states-polymer-emulsions-market-segmented-by-product-type-and-application/ Connect us @ firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line and your contact details to purchase this report or get your questions answered. OR Call Us @ +1 866-764-2150
Market Study Report