MarketStudyReport.com adds “Middle East and Africa Intrinsically Safe Equipment Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2015-2020)”new report to its research database.
The Middle East & Africa Intrinsically Safe Equipment Market was valued at USD XX.XX in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 75.68 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.45% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020. Government regulations and general concerns regarding safety and security in workplace are driving the demand for intrinsically safe equipment across various industry verticals. The equipment can be detectors, transmitters, switches, LED lights, and sensors. The market is expected to grow at an exponential rate with the increase in focus on safety and cost benefits.
The Middle East & Africa intrinsically safe equipment market has been segmented on the basis of products into isolators, sensors, detectors, transmitters, switches, LED indicating lights, and others. On the basis of end user industry, the market has been segmented into automotive, energy, healthcare, mining & metals, pulp & paper, manufacturing, infrastructure, and others. On the basis of geography, the market has been segmented into Iran, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, and others.
Intrinsic safety refers to the measures as well as the materials that are put into place to prevent explosions in potentially hazardous environments caused by either electrical spark or thermal energy. Intrinsically safe equipment will do so by limiting both the electrical and thermal energy of the apparatus to the minimum in potentially hazardous environments.
One of the major applications of the intrinsically safe equipment is in the oil & gas sector. The total oil supply of the world in 2013 was 90.2 MB/D. The total growth since 2012 has been 0.7 MB/D. The Middle East & African region supplied more than 50.0% of this estimate. This growth in demand and supply requires various regulation and control measures. The whole process requires a lot of advanced devices to maintain consistency in supply and to ensure the safety of the workers. Intrinsically safe equipment helps the oil & gas sector in Middle East & Africa by ensuring that the rigs, refineries, and other plants remain safe in this region. With the growing demand for oil and gas, the demand for intrinsically safe equipment is also expected to increase.
Intrinsically safe equipment is safe by its own inherent design and does not require any external source. Installation of such equipment is easy and they have low maintenance cost.
The report discusses key factors that will impact the industry and profiles of leading suppliers, such as Fluke, OMEGA Engineering, Eaton, Pepperl+Fuchs, R. STAHL, and CorDEX Instruments among others.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Middle East & Africa Intrinsically Safe Equipment Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Middle East & Africa intrinsically safe equipment market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
Connect us @ [email protected] with subject line and your contact details to purchase this report or get your questions answered. OR Call Us @ +1 866-764-2150
Market Study Report