MarketStudyReport.com adds “North America Automated Material Handling and Storage Systems Market By Automated Guided Vehicles, Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems, Industry Usage and Countries Market (2015- 2020)”new report to its research database.
The North America Automated Material Handling and Storage Systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.27% for the period 2014 to 2020 and is expected to reach $4.38 billion by 2020. After a long period of recession, the U.S. economy is rebounding. Gains are more visible in Canada, which was relatively stable during the recessionary period. The industrial sector is on steady growth along with increase in the influence of internet on sales of goods.
The Automated Material Handling Systems are in high demand in the U.S. Improving economic conditions and rebounding manufacturing sector is contributing to the growth of this market. Companies tend to invest more in automation technology to tackle the global competition. Canada seems to witness resurging economy with continuous growth. With the U.S. economic growth strengthening and Europe emerging out of recession, manufacturing sector is expected to perform better in coming years.
Automated material handling and storage systems such as automated guided vehicles, automated storage and retrieval systems, conveyor systems, palletisation system, sortation system, and software and services are progressively adopted by industries such as Healthcare, Retail, manufacturing, and Automotive. The growing technological propagation as well as amalgamation of automated material handling products with a wide range of applications in sectors like energy, healthcare and retail etc. are the major factors driving the growth of the automated material handling market.
Get Report Details at http://www.marketstudyreport.com/reports/north-america-automated-material-handling-and-storage-systems-market-by-automated-guided-vehicles-automated-storage-and-retrieval-systems-industry-usage-and-countries-market-2015-2020/
The North America Automated Material Handling and Storage Systems Market is segmented on the basis of Automated Guided Vehicles (Unit Load Carriers, Tow Vehicles, Pallet Trucks, Assembly Line Vehicles, Fork Lift Vehicles, Clamp Vehicles, and Others), Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (Unit Load AS/RS, Mini Load AS/RS, Carousel-type Storage & Retrieval Systems, Robotic AS/RS, Tunnel Style Systems and Others), Application (Energy, Transport/Logistics, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing and Others), and Geography (US, Canada, others).
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles of leading suppliers of automated material handling and storage systems. Some of the vendors manufacturing these solutions mentioned in the report are Swisslog Holding AG, Murata Machinery USA, Inc., Siemens AG, KIVA Systems, Beumer Group and Daifuku, Co., Ltd., etc.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
Request a sample copy at http://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/?search=north-america-automated-material-handling-and-storage-systems-market-by-automated-guided-vehicles-automated-storage-and-retrieval-systems-industry-usage-and-countries-market-2015-2020/
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Inquire more about this report at http://www.marketstudyreport.com/enquiry-before-buying/?search=north-america-automated-material-handling-and-storage-systems-market-by-automated-guided-vehicles-automated-storage-and-retrieval-systems-industry-usage-and-countries-market-2015-2020/
Connect us @ [email protected] with subject line and your contact details to purchase this report or get your questions answered. OR Call Us @ +1 866-764-2150
Market Study Report