MarketStudyReport.com adds “Europe Automated Material Handling and Storage Systems Market – Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2015 – 2020)”new report to its research database.
The market for Automated Material Handling and Storage systems in Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.43%, to cross $17.55 billion mark by the end of 2020 from the current estimates of $9.17 billion. Though the market faced challenges during the recession which started after the subprime mortgage crisis of the United States in 2007, Europe has always been the biggest market for Automated Material Handling and Storage Systems market.
German manufacturers have been the driving factors for sustaining the euro zone economy contributing 22% to its GDP during 2009-2013. The country holds the biggest market for Automated Material Handling and Storage systems of more than 25% followed by France and UK. The London Olympics of 2012 provided a little boost to the UK economy. Service sector remains the key factor driving the growth in UK region. However, the manufacturing industry too has shown an upward trend. UK is expected to cross 50% share of the total automated material handling market by the end of 2020. The simmering tensions in Ukraine does pose some concerns.
Europe will be the biggest market for automated material handling and storage systems in near future, despite severe downturns in the economic activity. Vendors have an opportunity to target countries like the UK, Germany and France for bigger operations and revenue.
The Europe Automated Material Handling and Storage Systems Market is segmented on the basis of Automated Guided Vehicles (Unit Load Carriers, Tow Vehicles, Pallet Trucks, Assembly Line Vehicles, Fork Lift Vehicles, Clamp Vehicles, and Others), Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (Unit Load AS/RS, Mini Load AS/RS, Carousel-type Storage & Retrieval Systems, Robotic AS/RS, Tunnel Style Systems and Others), Application (Energy, Transport/Logistics, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing and Others), and Geography (Germany, UK, France, etc.).
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles of leading suppliers of automated material handling and storage systems. Some of the vendors manufacturing these solutions mentioned in the report are Swisslog Holding AG, Murata Machinery USA, Inc., Siemens AG, KIVA Systems, Beumer Group and Daifuku, Co., Ltd., etc.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Connect us @ [email protected] with subject line and your contact details to purchase this report or get your questions answered. OR Call Us @ +1 866-764-2150
Market Study Report