The market for Asia Pacific Automated Material Handling and Storage Systems is expected to cross $11.63 billion by the end of 2020, growing at a CAGR of 14.88% from the present estimate of $5.06 billion. Asia Pacific is currently the largest market and accounts for 24.45% of the market share.
China and Japan being the major manufacturing hubs are the largest consumers of automated material handling and storage systems. Renewed focus on manufacturing especially in India has also provided impetus to the market in Asia Pacific region.
The Asia Pacific Automated Material Handling and Storage Systems Market is segmented on the basis of Automated Guided Vehicles (Unit Load Carriers, Tow Vehicles, Pallet Trucks, Assembly Line Vehicles, Fork Lift Vehicles, Clamp Vehicles, and Others), Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (Unit Load AS/RS, Mini Load AS/RS, Carousel-type Storage & Retrieval Systems, Robotic AS/RS, Tunnel Style Systems and Others), Application (Energy, Transport/Logistics, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing and Others), and Geography (India, China, Japan, etc.).
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry along with profiles of leading suppliers of automated material handling and storage systems. Some of the vendors manufacturing these solutions mentioned in the report are Swisslog Holding AG, Murata Machinery USA, Inc., Siemens AG, KIVA Systems, Beumer Group and Daifuku, Co., Ltd., etc.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/asia-pacific-automated-material-handling-and-usage-and-countries-market-s
Table of content
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline by Applications, Industry Usage and Geographies Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Applications of automation and control systems
3.3 Factors Driving the Market
3.3.1 Improving Technology
3.3.2 Increasing Focus on Workplace Safety
3.3.3 Growth in Competition
3.4 Factors Restraining the Market
3.4.1 Initial Investment is High
3.4.2 Requirement of Skilled Employees
3.5 Current Opportunities in the Market
3.6 Technology Snapshot
3.7 Porter’s Five Forces
3.7.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.7.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.7.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.7.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.7.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
3.8 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4. Asia Pacific Automated Material Handling Equipment Market Breakdown
4.1 Automated Guided Vehicles Systems
4.1.2 Market Size, Share and Forecast
4.1.3 Analyst View
4.2 Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
4.2.2 Market Size, Share and Forecast
4.2.3 Analyst View
5. Asia Pacific Automated Guided Vehicles Systems Market Breakdown by Type – Market Share, Forecast
5.1 Unit Load Carriers
5.1.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
5.2 Tow Vehicles
5.2.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
5.3 Pallet Trucks
5.3.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
5.4 Assembly Line Vehicles
5.4.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
5.5.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
6. Asia Pacific Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS/RS) Market Breakdown by Type – Market Share, Forecast
6.1 Unit Load AS/RS
6.1.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
6.2 Mini Load AS/RS
6.2.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
6.3 Carousel-type Storage & Retrieval Systems
6.3.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
6.4 Robotic AS/RS
6.4.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
6.5.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
7. Asia Pacific Automated Material Handling Market by Industry – Market Share, Forecast
7.1.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
7.2.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
7.3.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
7.4.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
7.5.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
7.6.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349