Complete report in Detailed at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/medipoint-peripheral-vascular-interventions-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts
Peripheral Vascular Interventions - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Peripheral Vascular Interventions Therapeutics Pipeline Professional Survey Review H1 2016” To Its Research Database.
The peripheral vascular interventions market is a dynamic, billion-dollar market with solid growth potential through 2022. The rising prevalence of peripheral artery disease (PAD) combined with the increasing endovascular procedure rate will ensure that the market will continue to expand in the coming years. Recent technological advancements within this space, including drug-eluting stents and balloons, bioabsorbable stents (BAS), and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)-covered stents have the potential to revolutionize the future of PAD treatment, as these devices provide improved solutions for complex pathologies.
The technologies covered in this report include lower extremity stents, percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA) balloons, PTA drug-eluting balloons (DEB), carotid stents, and renal stents. This report focuses on the global peripheral vascular interventions market in North America (Canada, Mexico, US), Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, UK), Asia-Pacific (APAC) (Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea), and South America (Brazil). This report provides insight into the competitive landscape, the marketed and pipeline products, the current and emerging players, and market analysis of each segment. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians’ perceptions and decision-making processes in using and evaluating the adoption of different technologies.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future peripheral vascular interventions market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one type of device over another? What is physician perception and market outlook for peripheral vascular interventions?
- What are the challenges that have hindered widespread adoption of newer technologies?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the global peripheral vascular interventions market?
- Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
- Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by country through 2022.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement and regulatory considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, including a discussion of emerging trends and devices in development.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global peripheral vascular interventions market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, barriers and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
- “What Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading vascular surgeons, interventional cardiologists, and interventional radiologists from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Enquiry for Regional Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/medipoint-peripheral-vascular-interventions-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts
Table of Content
Table of Contents 6
1.1 List of Tables 9
1.2 List of Figures 11
2 Introduction 13
2.1 Catalyst 13
2.2 Related Reports 14
3 Market Access 15
3.1 Reimbursement Trends 15
3.1.1 North America 15
3.1.2 Europe 19
3.1.3 Asia-Pacific 21
3.1.4 South America 23
3.2 Mergers and Acquisitions/Key Partnerships 24
4 Unmet Needs and Market Opportunity Analysis 26
4.1 High Quality Data for Drug-eluting Balloons in Specific Indications 26
4.2 Minimizing Periprocedural Stroke Risk During Carotid Artery Interventions 27
4.2.1 Anti-thrombotic Coatings 27
4.2.2 Occlusion with Flow Reversal 27
4.2.3 Integrated Embolic Protection 28
4.3 Motorized Delivery Systems 29
4.4 Reducing Reintervention Rates 30
4.4.1 Controlled Drug Delivery Mechanisms 31
4.4.2 Improving Physician Training in Endovascular Techniques 31
5 Competitive Assessment 33
5.1 Market Share Analysis 33
5.1.1 North America 33
5.1.2 Europe 38
5.1.3 Asia-Pacific 41
5.1.4 South America 46
5.2 Key Companies and Product Profiles 50
5.2.1 Abbott Vascular 50
5.2.2 Biotronik 54
5.2.3 Boston Scientific 59
5.2.4 C.R. Bard 63
5.2.5 Cook Medical 66
5.2.6 Cordis (Cardinal Health) 70
5.2.7 Medtronic 72
5.2.8 Terumo 76
5.2.9 W.L. Gore 79
5.2.10 Other Players 82
5.3 Pipeline Products Assessment 89
6 Market Outlook 92
6.1 Procedure Trends 92
6.1.1 Treatment Paradigm 92
6.1.2 Lower Extremity Revascularization 93
6.1.3 Carotid Artery Stenting 99
6.1.4 Renal Artery Stenting 100
6.2 Global Market Drivers and Barriers 101
6.2.1 Driver: Rising Disease Prevalence 101
6.2.2 Driver: Rising Endovascular Procedure Rates 102
6.2.3 Driver: Improved Solutions for Superficial Femoral Artery Revascularization 102
6.2.4 Driver: Development of Low-profile Delivery Systems 103
6.2.5 Driver: Reduced Stent Fracture Rates with Second Generation Stents 104
6.2.6 Barrier: Impact of Current Reimbursement Schemes 104
6.2.7 Barrier: Lack of Rigorous Clinical Trials for Peripheral Bioabsorbable Stents 106
6.3 Market Outlooks by Segment 107
6.3.1 Global Overview 107
6.3.2 Lower Extremity Stents 109
6.3.3 Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty Balloons 112
6.3.4 Carotid Stents 114
6.3.5 Renal Stents 115
6.4 Market Outlooks by Geography 116
6.4.1 Global Overview 116
6.4.2 North America 119
6.4.3 Europe 123
6.4.4 Asia-Pacific 126
6.4.5 South America 129
Check Related Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports?utf8=?&q=Peripheral+Vascular+Interventions
Peripheral Vascular Interventions - Current and Future Players
Peripheral Vascular Interventions - North America Analysis and Market Forecasts
Peripheral Vascular Interventions - Europe Analysis and Market Forecasts
Peripheral Vascular Interventions - Asia-Pacific Analysis and Market Forecasts
Peripheral Vascular Interventions - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349