WiseGuyReports.com adds“Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) Testing 2016 Global Market Share,Supply,Company Profiles and Market Opportunities Research Report Forecasting to 2021”reports to its database.
COMPLETE REPORT DETAILS @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/global-sexually-transmitted-diseases-stds-testing-market-disease-types-testing-volume-testing-devices-and-geography-industry-analysis-and-forecast-2013-2020
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are also known as Venereal diseases (VDs) or Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). A variety of methods have been employed for diagnosis of STDs that differ based on the type of disease. The objective of this report is to provide an in-depth understanding of diagnostic tests of STDs. The market diagnostic testing of STDs was valued at $96.7 billion in 2013 with a corresponding test volume of 4,204 million. Rising incidences of fatal STDs, corresponding high-economic burden and consequent implementation of Provider-Initiated Counselling and Testing (PICT) and Client-Initiated Counselling and Testing (CICT) drive the growth of STD testing market; however, inadequate infrastructure provisions such as labs, equipment and supplies, lack of trained laboratory personnel in the secluded geographic locations (for example, West African countries) and stigma associated with voluntary testing are likely to be the major restraints of the market. However, global initiatives along with development in healthcare infrastructure will provide future growth thrust for the market. Thus, the diagnostic testing of STDs is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period 2014-2020 to reach market size of $167.4 billion in 2020. The test volume will rise to 5,520 million in 2020.
The global market for diagnostic testing of STDs is segmented based on types of STDs – Chlamydia testing, Gonorrhoea testing, Syphilis testing, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) testing, Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) testing, Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) testing and Chancroid testing. HIV testing, which is the third largest STD testing market, would grow at a CAGR of 10.9% during 2014 – 2020.
For more information or any query mail at [email protected]
Based on point of testing, market is segmented in to laboratories and point-of-care (PoC). Currently, laboratories perform bulk of the tests and would continue to hold larger share of the market, both in terms of volume and revenue. PoCs will grow at constant rate during the forecast period.
The report also provides market size and forecast for testing devices used for carrying such tests. The market for STD testing devices was valued at $7.7 billion in 2013 with laboratory testing devices accounted for the most of the market and PoC devices shall grow at fastest rate.
As elaborated earlier, many healthcare institutions provide diagnostic testing services for STDs, such as specialized STD clinics, Genito-Urinary Medicine (GUM) clinics along with general hospitals, government laboratories and private diagnostic centres. The afore-mentioned thus constitute key market participants of the global diagnostic testing of STDs market. Along with the testing service providers, many companies provide devices such as laboratory instruments and POC testing kits/devices for STDs; for instance, Roche Holdings AG. Roche Holdings AG recently announced an immunoassay diagnostic test for the detection of Syphilis during a routine clinical practice. Other companies profiled in the report are BioMerieux, Hologic Inc., Becton Dickinson & Company, Cepheid Inc., Danaher Corporation, Affymetrix, Alere Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., and DiaSorin.
REQUEST SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/global-sexually-transmitted-diseases-stds-testing-market-disease-types-testing-volume-testing-devices-and-geography-industry-analysis-and-forecast-2013-2020
- The analysis helps in understanding the strategies adopted by various companies for gaining market share in the market for diagnostic testing of STDs
- The report provides comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market for diagnostic testing of STDs.
- Market conditions of STD diagnostic testing market across all geographic regions are comprehensively analyzed. Key trends such as national and voluntary screening programs within regional markets, for example, European markets are expected to drive growth of the market.
- Prime focus of the report is opportunity-analysis within this market. STD infected individuals refrain from testing in specialized STD clinics and Genito-Urinary Medicine (GUM) clinics due to the associated social stigma. Such change in the consumer buying behavior would prove to be an opportunity and be beneficial for public and private labs.
The diagnostic testing of STDs market is segmented into types of STDs tested, testing devices, laboratory testing, PoC testing and geography.
MARKET BY SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE TYPES
- Chlamydia testing
- Syphilis testing
- Gonorrhoea testing
- Herpes Simplex Virus testing
- Human Papilloma Virus testing
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus testing
- Chancroid testing
MARKET BY LOCATION OF TESTING
- Laboratory Testing
- Commercial/Private labs
- Public Health Labs
- Point of Care (PoC) testing
MARKET BY TESTING DEVICES
- Laboratory Devices: Instruments and systems
- Thermal Cyclers - PCR
- Lateral Flow Readers - Immunochromatographic assays
- Flow Cytometers
- Differential Light Scattering machines
- Absorbance microplate reader - Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- POC testing Devices: Various diagnostic kits
- Phone chips (microfluidics + ICT)
- Portable / bench top / rapid diagnostic kits
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East, Africa (LAMEA)
CHECK DISCOUNT ON THIS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/check-discount/global-sexually-transmitted-diseases-stds-testing-market-disease-types-testing-volume-testing-devices-and-geography-industry-analysis-and-forecast-2013-2020
For more information or any query mail at [email protected]
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349