Complete report details @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/south-africa-wealth-report-2016
South Africa Wealth
WiseGuyReports.com adds “South Africa Wealth, Opportunities and Forecasts 2014 - 2020” report to its research database.
This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in South Africa.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in South Africa. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
• Independent market sizing of South African HNWIs for five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in South Africa
• The size of South African wealth management industry
• Information on private banks
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Get the Best Discount @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/check-discount/south-africa-wealth-report-2016
Reasons To Buy
• South Africa Wealth Report 2016 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
• The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2020, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
• The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector.
• There were 48,787 HNWIs in South Africa in 2015, who collectively held US$230.7 billion in wealth.
• The South African HNWI population decreased by 3.2% in 2015, following a 1.2% increase in 2014.
• The South African HNWI population is forecast to grow by 10.8%, to reach 53,862 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 25.9% to reach US$288.1 billion.
Sample Page of the Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/south-africa-wealth-report-2016
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349