Data Center Cooling Market size is expected to be worth USD 6.09 billion by 2023; as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
The number of data centers has been increasing, and has created need for efficient cooling so as to avoid downtime and ensure accurate functioning. High adoption of cloud computing across a myriad of industries coupled with need to curb carbon emission will drive the data center cooling market size. Proliferation of IT services and efforts to lower infrastructure costs are also projected to contribute to global data center cooling market growth over the forecast timeframe.
Need for storage facilities and growing usage of BYOD are forecast to contribute to the data center cooling size. Large enterprises contributed over 60% of the global revenue in 2015 and are forecast to remain the largest segment over the next few years.
Get sample pages from the report@ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/423
High capital expenditure and need for skilled personnel are among the major barriers to growth. Utilizing water or naturally cool air instead of mechanical refrigeration offers significant cost savings. Emergence of evaporative technology also offers significant growth avenues.
To access sample pages or view this report titled, “Data Center Cooling Market Size By Application (BFSI, Energy, Healthcare, Retail, IT & Telecom), By Product (Air Conditioners, Chillers), By Service (OEM, Managed Service), By Solution (Precision Air Conditioners, Precision Air Handling Units), By End-Use (Large Enterprises, Midsized Enterprises, Small Enterprises), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Application Potential, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2023” in detail along with the table of contents, please click on the link below:
Europe data center cooling market size, by application, 2012 - 2023 (USD Million)
Key insights from the report include:
- The precision AHU market will grow at 11% CAGR estimations over the forecast timeframe to exceed USD 1.6 billion by 2023.
- Data center precision air conditioning market size will continue to dominate revenue in the coming years. They provide enhanced air filtration and humidity control, and are characterized by high air flow. Chillers represented majority of the data center cooling market share in 2015.
- Telecom & IT applications accounted for over 40% of the global share in 2015, with 11.8% CAGR expectations. High growth across the ITES sector is one of the major drivers in the segment. Other factors include high degree of flexibility for scalable network deployment and growing adoption of economical and environmentally efficient techniques.
- Growing digitization has led to cloud-based data management companies focusing increasingly on BFSI applications. This sector required low transaction turnaround time, high system availability, and periodic peak load.
- The OEM sector will grow faster than the global average over the coming years, with 11.6% CAGR from 2016 to 2023.
- U.S. data center cooling market size will drive the North American regional industry to over USD 2.4 billion by 2023. Asia Pacific is forecast to witness high growth due to considerable demand from the IT sector.
- Key participants contributing to data center cooling market share are Schneider Electric, Emerson, HP, IBM, Hitachi, etc. Developing energy efficient products and R&D investments represent major growth strategies. High investment coupled with the presence of a stringent regulatory scenario will increase entry barriers to the industry. Customers look towards product differentiation, and efficient after-sales and managed services as key buying criteria.
Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.gminsights.com/newsletter/subscribe
Global Market Insights has segmented the global data center cooling industry on the basis of product, solution, service, end-use, application, and region:
- Global Data Center Cooling Market Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2023)
- Air Conditioner
- Global Data Center Cooling Market Solution Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2023)
- Precision air conditioners
- Precision air handling units
- Global Data Center Cooling Market Service Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2023)
- Managed Service
- OEM service
- Global Data Center Cooling Market End-Use Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2023)
- Large Enterprises
- Midsized enterprises
- Small Enterprises
- Global Data Center Cooling Market Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2023)
- Telecom & IT
- Global Data Center Cooling Market Regional Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2023)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
Global Market Insights Inc.
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.