Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) market size is forecast to generate USD 89.25 billion revenue by 2022; as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Growing disposable income and growing migrating population, particularly from Asia Pacific, for education and employment is expected to drive the global MVNO market.
Get sample pages from the report@https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/160
Operators offer numerous services such as sports, M2M, measuring devices, and surveillance. Voice controlled remote device services in patient monitoring, security, and medical applications are forecast to create opportunities for Japan MVNO market growth.
Global MVNO market size, by region, 2012 - 2022 (USD Billion)
Favorable regulatory frameworks in the European Union are expected to play a crucial role in regional market development.
Major operator types include full, light/thin, intermediate/medium, and branded resellers. In developed regional industries such as the UK, Germany and U.S., revenue generation is expected from data and VAS usage owing to increasing 3G, 4G, and LTE network deployments.
Managing personal data, connected living, and increasing digital commerce activities are expected to provide significant growth opportunities along with increasing consumer benefits. Increasing number of mobile subscribers is one of the major drivers, along with technological advancements, smartphone demand, and mobile broadband connections.
To access sample pages or view this report in detail along with the table of contents, please click on the link below:
Key insights from the report include:
- Global MVNO subscriber base was 174 million in 2014 and is forecast to reach 413.1 million by 2022, at 11.6% CAGR from 2015 to 2022.
- U.S. MVNO market size is predicted to surpass USD 30 billion by 2022. Competitors catering to the region target price sensitive consumers that do not opt for multi-year contracts or subscriptions.
- The cost of acquiring and retaining new customers is comparatively high, particularly for fixed term contracts. Access to voice and data services at low cost is expected to be the key interest for customers.
- Europe MVNO market share was more than 45% in 2014. Promotion of interconnection and interoperability of services, along with increasing broadband and FTTH usage will drive revenue in the coming years.
- Network operators, consumer brand & distribution leaders, media and content owners can leverage existing brands and produce a low-risk investment proposition, which takes advantage of the continuing high growth in the mobile industry to reach high-value customer segments.
- Low average revenue per user (ARPU) is a major consideration for players in the Africa MVNO market. Key focus areas are niche segments, smartphones & data services, and advanced technology services.
- Virgin Mobile, Lebara Mobile, Lyca, Poste, Freenet, etc. are among key industry participants. Companies focus on high degree of customization as well as mergers and acquisitions to gain global MVNO market share. For example, in October 2014, Telefonica completed the acquisition of E-plus to expand its global presence. Unfavorable regulations in some countries, high capital requirement, maintaining economies of scale, and offering product & segment differentiation to MNOs may restrict new players.
Subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.gminsights.com/newsletter/subscribe
Global Market Insights Inc.
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.