The US Pressure sensors market is expected to increase to $1.87 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 5.76% over the period 2014-2020. US accounted for about 83% of the North America Pressure Sensors market in 2014, mainly due to technological advancements in sensor technologies in the region. Reliability and cost effectiveness have broadened the application of pressure sensors in new markets and supported industry growth, Safety related mandates, increasing demand from the automotive segment that uses pressure sensors to a greater extent for various applications (TPMS, exhaust gas pressure of EGR System) and Government regulations mandating the use of pressure sensors in automobiles have also contributed to the growth in demand for pressure sensors. Increasing demand in new and existing manufacturing markets is expected to boost industry performance over the forecast period.
Currently, the market is dominated by Piezoresistive and Capacitive sensors as they are heavily used in automotive, medical, petrochemical, Oil and gas industries. Optical and resonant solid-state sensors are expected to exhibit high growth over the forecast period due to their applications in hazardous environments. Technological advancements and nanotechnology applications are the future opportunities for pressure sensor market.
The US Pressure Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Technology (Piezoresistive Sensors, Capacitive Sensors, Electromagnetic Sensors, Resonant Solid State Sensors, Optical Sensors and Others) and End User Industry (Medical, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Automotive, Consumer Electronics and Others).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter’s five forces analysis, market segments, and current market trends. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Pressure Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Bosch (Germany), Honeywell International (U.S.), Freescale Semiconductor (U.S.), Infineon Technologies (Germany), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), and among others.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for US Pressure Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the US Pressure Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the US Pressure Sensors Market on regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/united-states-pressure-sensors-market-growth-trends-and-forecasts-2015-2020
Table of content
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Report Description
2. Key Findings
3. Market Overview & Dynamics
5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.1 Bargaining power of Suppliers
5.2 Bargaining power of Buyers
5.3 Degree of Competition
5.4 Threat of Substitution
5.5 Threat of new entrants
6. Market Segmentation
6.1.4 Resonant Solid State
6.1.5 Optical Pressure
6.2.2 Building Automation
7. Company Profiles
7.8 Murata Electronics
7.10 SSI Technologies
7.12 Measurement Specialties
7.13 Mouser Electronics
7.14 SICK AG
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of Pressure Sensors Market
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349