Global and by Region Reports Avails @ Disposable Hospital Supplies Market Outlook to 2021
WiseGuyReports.com adds “Global (Us, Eu, Japan & China) Disposable Hospital SuppliesIndustry Supply and Consumption 2016 to 2021 Market Research Report” report to its research database.
GlobalData’s new report, "United States Disposable Hospital Supplies Market Outlook to 2021", provides key market data on the United States Disposable Hospital Supplies market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments - Procedure Kits and Trays, Gloves, Drapes, Gowns and Feeding Tubes.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Complete report in Detailed @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/united-states-disposable-hospital-supplies-market-outlook-to-2021
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Disposable Hospital Supplies market segments - Procedure Kits and Trays, Gloves, Drapes, Gowns and Feeding Tubes.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Disposable Hospital Supplies market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Disposable Hospital Supplies market.
- Key players covered include Cardinal Health, Inc., 3M Health Care Ltd., Halyard Health, Inc., Covidien plc and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get 15% Discount and Bundle offer also @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/check-discount/united-states-disposable-hospital-supplies-market-outlook-to-2021
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 8
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 9
2.1 What Is This Report About? 9
2.2 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market Segmentation 9
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 10
3 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market, United States 11
3.1 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market, United States, Revenue ($m), 2007-2014 11
3.2 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market, United States, Revenue ($m), 2014-2021 13
3.3 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market, United States, Volume (Units), 2007-2014 15
3.4 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market, United States, Volume (Units), 2014-2021 17
3.5 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market, United States, Average Price ($), 2007-2021 19
3.6 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market, United States, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2013-2014 21
3.7 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market, United States, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2014 22
4 Overview of Key Companies in United States, Disposable Hospital Supplies Market 24
4.1 Cardinal Health, Inc. 24
4.1.1 Company Overview 24
4.2 3M Health Care Ltd. 24
4.2.1 Company Overview 24
4.3 Halyard Health, Inc. 24
4.3.1 Company Overview 24
4.4 Medline Industries, Inc. 25
4.4.1 Company Overview 25
4.5 Molnlycke Health Care AB 25
4.5.1 Company Overview 25
4.6 Covidien plc 25
4.6.1 Company Overview 25
5 Financial Deals Landscape 26
5.1 Acquisition 26
5.1.1 Stryker to Acquire Sage Products from Madison Dearborn Partners for USD2.8 Billion 26
5.1.2 NN Completes Acquisition of Precision Engineered Products from Jordan Company and Nautic Partners for USD615 Million 28
5.1.3 Danaher Acquires Pall for USD13.8 Billion 30
5.1.4 Cardinal Health Acquires Metro Medical Supply 32
5.2 Debt Offerings 33
5.2.1 Invacare Prices Private Placement of 5% Notes Due 2021 for USD130 Million 33
5.3 Equity Offerings 35
5.3.1 Integra LifeSciences Raises USD220 Million in Public Offering of Shares 35
5.3.2 Integra LifeSciences Prices Public Offering of Shares for USD201.3 Million 36
5.4 Private Equity 38
5.4.1 Third Point Acquires 7% Stake in Baxter International 38
5.5 Venture Financing 39
5.5.1 Vestagen Technical Textiles Raises USD7 Million in Venture Financing 39
5.5.2 Eccrine Systems Raises USD1.5 Million in Seed Financing 40
6 Recent Developments 41
6.1 Corporate Communications 41
6.1.1 Jan 13, 2016: Command Medical Products Hires John Walter as Director of New Business Development 41
Sample Page of the Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/united-states-disposable-hospital-supplies-market-outlook-to-2021
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349