Global Report Also Avails @ Electrosurgical Devices Industry
Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Global Electrosurgical Devices Industry Sales, Share And Consumption 2016 And Also Analysis And Forecast To 2020 Market Research Report” To Its Research Database.
Electrosurgical generators and instruments have become indispensable tools in cutting, sealing, and coagulating tissue during a variety of open and laparoscopic procedures.
Electrosurgical devices are experiencing steady growth across many countries. Emerging markets are expected to demonstrate the highest growth among the 10 major markets (10MM) covered in the report, which are the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, China, India and Brazil.
Complete report in Detailed @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/medipoint-electrosurgical-devices-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts
The two major segments of electrosurgical devices are surgical generators and electrosurgical instruments. Surgical generators include radiofrequency, ultrasonic, electrocautery, and argon plasma equipment. Electrosurgical instruments sector includes monopolar, bipolar, ultrasonic, and APC instruments.
The electrosurgical devices market will be driven by the increasing number of minimally invasive procedures and robotic surgeries, as well as untapped potential in emerging markets.
The global electrosurgical market features many prominent medical device manufacturers. Medtronic, Olympus, and Ethicon play an important role on the global stage. However, firms such as Erbe, ConMed, and Bovie Medical have also been innovative in a dynamic healthcare technology space.
Future innovations in electrosurgical technology will driven by the increased focus on minimizing OR hazards and improving patient recovery times.
Key Opinion Leaders emphasize the need for greater standardization of education and training with the use of electrosurgical devices. In addition, KOLs have highlighted the importance of patient safety and the clear communication of device risks.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future electrosurgical devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
- Which are the key, high growth sectors of interest? Which markets segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with electrosurgical products currently on the market? How will future developments fulfill these unmet needs?
- What are the physician perception s of electrosurgical devices?
- What are the challenges that have hindered widespread adoption?
- How will emerging trends and changing market landscapes affect the future of this space?
- Emerging economies are seeing the highest growth in the global electrosurgical devices market.
- RF generators and instruments make up the largest electrosurgical segments in many countries because they are widely used in a variety of different surgical specialties.
- The most successful firms involved in electrosurgical devices are providing comprehensive portfolios, undertaking key M&A’s, fostering innovation, and focusing wisely on emerging markets to stay competitive.
- Rising numbers of different surgical procedures are the primary drivers of the electrosurgical devices market. Despite respectable adoption, unmet needs and non-clinical barriers remain a challenge.
- Overview of different electrosurgical treatment modalities and technologies available to surgeons.
- Annualized total electrosurgical devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks by country through 2021.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitive assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement and regulatory considerations, evaluating market access, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
- Pipeline analysis: Emerging products and technologies.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the electrosurgical devices market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, barriers and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global electrosurgical devices market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific markets from 2011-2021.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Get 15% Discount and Bundle offer also @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/check-discount/medipoint-electrosurgical-devices-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Key Mergers and Acquisitions (2014-2016) 19
Table 2: Product Recalls (2014-2015) 20
Table 3: Key Marketed RF Generators 37
Table 4: RF Surgical Generators SWOT Analysis, 2016 40
Table 5: Key Marketed Ultrasonic Generators 41
Table 6: Ultrasonic Surgical Generators SWOT Analysis, 2016 42
Table 7: Key Marketed APC Generators 43
Table 8: APC Generators SWOT Analysis, 2016 44
Table 9: Key Marketed Electrocautery Generators 45
Table 10: Electrocautery Generators SWOT Analysis, 2016 45
Table 11: Key Marketed Monopolar Instruments 47
Table 12: Monopolar Instruments SWOT Analysis, 2016 48
Table 13: Key Marketed Bipolar Forceps 49
Table 14: Bipolar Forceps SWOT Analysis, 2016 50
Table 15: Key Marketed Advanced Bipolar Tissue and Vessel Sealers 51
Table 16: Advanced Bipolar Tissue and Vessel Sealers SWOT Analysis, 2016 52
Table 17: Key Marketed Ultrasonic Instruments 54
Table 18: Ultrasonic Instruments SWOT Analysis, 2016 56
Table 19: Key Marketed APC Instruments 57
Table 20: APC Instruments SWOT Analysis, 2016 58
Table 21: Key Marketed Specialized Instruments 60
Table 22: Key Marketed Smoke Evacuation Systems 61
Table 23: Smoke Evacuation Systems SWOT Analysis, 2016 61
Table 24: B. Braun Company Profile 64
Table 25: B. Braun SWOT Analysis, 2016 65
Table 26: Boston Scientific Company Profile 66
Table 27: Boston Scientific SWOT Analysis, 2016 67
Table 28: Bovie Medical Corporation Company Profile 68
Table 29: Bovie Medical Corporation SWOT Analysis, 2016 68
Table 30: ConMed Company Profile 69
Table 31: ConMed SWOT Analysis, 2016 69
Table 32: CooperSurgical Company Profile 70
Table 33: The Cooper Companies SWOT Analysis, 2016 71
Table 34: Erbe Company Profile 72
Table 35: Erbe SWOT Analysis, 2016 72
Table 36: Ethicon Endo-Surgery Company Profile 73
Table 37: Ethicon SWOT Analysis, 2016 73
Table 38: Karl Storz Company Profile 74
Table 39: Karl Storz SWOT Analysis, 2016 74
Table 40: KLS Martin Company Profile 75
Table 41: KLS Martin SWOT Analysis, 2016 75
Table 42: Medtronic Company Profile 76
Table 43: Medtronic SWOT Analysis, 2016 76
Table 44: MegaDyne Company Profile 77
Table 45: MegaDyne SWOT Analysis, 2016 77
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349