New Report on South Korea Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2021 - Cardiac Rhythm Management, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Electrophysiology, Prosthetic Heart Valves and Others added to wiseguyreports.com store.
Get complete report at South Korea Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2021 - Cardiac Rhythm Management, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Electrophysiology, Prosthetic Heart Valves and Others .
"South Korea Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2021 - Cardiac Rhythm Management, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Electrophysiology, Prosthetic Heart Valves and Others", provides key market data on the South Korea Cardiovascular Device market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars and volume (in units) within market categories - Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery Devices, Clot Management Devices, Electrophysiology Devices, External Defibrillators, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices and Prosthetic Heart Valves.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. Uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=487705 .
- Market size for Cardiovascular Device market categories - Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery Devices, Clot Management Devices, Electrophysiology Devices, External Defibrillators, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices and Prosthetic Heart Valves.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Cardiovascular Device market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the South Korea Cardiovascular Device market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic plc, Boston Scientific Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Abbott Laboratories and Others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Inquire for discount of this report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/check-discount/south-korea-cardiovascular-devices-market-outlook-valves-and-others .
15% Discount available on Single User
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free (Available for Multi brand purchase)
25% Discount on Global Site License
Some points from table of content :
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 What Is This Report About? 4
2.2 Clot Management Procedures Market Segmentation 4
2.3 Definitions of Procedures Covered in the Report 4
3 Clot Management Procedures, South Korea 5
3.1 Clot Management Procedures, South Korea, 2007-2014 5
3.2 Clot Management Procedures, South Korea, 2014-2021 6
3.2.1 Peripheral Venous Thrombectomy Procedures, South Korea, 2007-2014 7
3.2.2 Peripheral Venous Thrombectomy Procedures, South Korea, 2014-2021 9
4 Appendix 11
4.1 Research Methodology 12
4.1.1 Coverage 12
4.1.2 Secondary Research 12
4.1.3 Primary Research 13
4.1.4 Market Modeling and Forecasting 14
4.1.5 Company Share Analysis 17
4.1.6 Distribution Share Analysis 18
4.2 Expert Panel 19
4.3 GlobalData Consulting 19
4.4 Contact Us 19
4.5 Disclaimer 19
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)