MarketStudyReport.com adds “Global Industrial Coatings Market Segmented by Type, End-User Industry and Geography Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)” new report to its research database.
The Global Industrial Coating Market has been estimated at USD 136.38 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 177.4 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020. The Global Industrial Coatings market is a matured one. Coatings are applied to the surface of varied materials to protect them from exposure to environment and to have desired properties for functional as well as aesthetic appeal.
Industrial coatings have a wide variety of applications depending upon the type of resin and additives used. They are manufactured by various major companies around the world. The major end user industry is infrastructure hich accounts for third of the world?s consumption of Industrial Coatings. Other uses include in segments of Aerospace, Automotive, Marine, furniture manufacturing, Home Appliances, Oil & Gas, healthcare and others.
The market is expected to be driven by growing infrastructure n developing countries like China, Russia, Brazil and India. The increasing usage of corrosion resistant coatings is also a healthy sign for the Industrial Coatings market. However, several regions like the developed regions of North America and Europe are regulating the industrial emissions from coatings as some of them produce volatile organic compounds (VOC) during the process. The market is currently leaning towards water borne coatings alternatives and others as which produce very limited or no volatile organic compounds to meet the stricter regulations imposed.
The market has also been geographicall Segmented into APAC, North America, Europe, South America and MEA. In terms of consumption in 2015, APAC led the market. It was followed by Europe and North America. This high production is driven by a rapid growth in infrastructure hat occurred chiefly due to the urbanization in developing countries of China and India.
Company profiles of the major Industrial Coating manufacturers been discussed in this study. These include Akzo Nobel, BASF SE, Bayer, DuPont, Henkel, Kansai Paints, PPG, Solvay and Valspar among others.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market Analysis or the Global Industrial Coating Market, with region specific assessments and competition Analysis n global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and Analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Industrial
- Coating market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the Analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
Inquire more about this report at https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-for-customization/?search=global-industrial-coatings-market-segmented-by-type-end-user-industry-and-geography-trends-and-forecasts-2015-2020/
Connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line and your contact details to purchase this report or get your questions answered. OR Call Us @ +1 866-764-2150
Market Study Report