MarketStudyReport.com adds “North America General Aviation Market: Opportunities, trends and Challenges (2015-2020)” new report to its research database.
General Aviation includes all aviation activities except those of scheduled commercial airlines and the military.
United States accounted for more than 65% of the Aviation Aircraft sold across the world in 2014, with 1,529 units as compared to 823 units sold across the rest of the world. India and China have huge potential to be future market leaders and that would drive the demand for general aviation aircraft's over the coming years.
The Global Business Jet Market Currently is a USD21 Billion Market and it contributes the highest revenue in the General Aviation Market Business Jets sector; moreover, Business Jet Market is poised to show one of the fastest growth rates in the future as well. The three broad categories of business jets are Large Cabin, Medium and Small Cabin Jets.
The Large cabin jets are currently performing the best in the market, with an increase in their penetration into newer markets and in margins and sales. However, the small cabin jets or the light jets continue to face an uphill battle on all the fronts. The Launch of the HA-420 Honda Ultra Light Jet priced at just USD4.5 Million has further intensified the battle in this category.
The Range of the Business Jet market is huge and goes from a relatively affordable USD4.5 million (HA-420 Honda Jet) to upwards of 400 million dollars (Boeing Business Jets). In 2014, there were a total of 722 Business Jets manufactured worldwide and considering their average costs are the most valuable component of the General Aviation Market with annual billing of USD22,015 million.
The penetration of rotary wing in civil aviation though quite substantial in North America and has the highest per capita incidence of helicopters in the world.
The North American Aviation Market was affected adversely by the financial crisis which had originated in the United States and the sales were impacted adversely by the same, but since then the market has recovered and reached almost pre 2008 levels which is encouraging news for the industry.
What the report offers
1. Market analysis for the North America General Aviation Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the North America General Aviation Market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Connect with us @ [email protected] with subject line and your contact details to purchase this report or get your questions answered. OR Call Us @ +1 866-764-2150
Market Study Report