MarketStudyReport.com adds “Global Aerospace Composites Market – Segmented by Type (Glass Fibre, Carbon Fibre, Aramid Fibre, Metal Matrix, and Ceramic Matrix), Application (Military, Space and Commercial & Business Aviation) and Geography – Market forecast and Analysis (2015 – 2020)” new report to its research database.
In the new era of composites, the aerospace industry has switched to composite compounds of carbon fibres, polymers and metal matrices. Carbon composites have proved itself to be effective in providing strength to structures and confidence to the aerospace industry. Carbon fibre is brittle and hence has unpredictable fatigue lifetime. Bird strikes on carbon fibre surface can actually break the surface of aircraft. So the fibre was replaced with resin/epoxy/polymer mixture.
The global aerospace composites market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% in the forecast period 2015-2020. The composites are replacing conventional aluminium alloys and steel structures with lighter, stronger and more durable materials. These composites last longer in terms of operational hours before requiring maintenance and are easy to fix. Additionally these materials don’t suffer from rusting, hence reducing efforts for maintenance and cost. The composites have excellent resistance to heat and can endure high temperatures and force experienced by aircraft ailerons, flaps, fuselages and front doom.
Get Report Details at https://www.marketstudyreport.com/reports/global-aerospace-composites-market-segmented-type-glass-fibre-carbon-fibre-aramid-fibre-metal-matrix-ceramic-matrix-application-military-space-commercial-business-aviation/ .
The composites also find use in stealth functionality for their ability to absorb radar signals. Notable in this space are the SR17, of Lockheed Martin and the B2 Bomber, of Northrop Grumman. Both aircrafts were built with composites to reduce radar reflection and tolerate high temperatures at the engine sections. Development of stealth capable aircraft and defence components are seeing increased expenditure across the globe to build a radar invisible aircraft with modern weapons and avionics system.
At present Boeing’s Dreamliner Jet 787, is a modern commercial aircraft made of 50% composites by weight. The Jet uses 1500 composites, replacing 11000 metal alloys in its body. Also the body is designed as a one-piece barrel, thereby reducing weights in welding and joining sections of the aircraft. The one piece barrel reduces drag by about 1%, which is estimated to reduce the fuel expenditure by 400000 gallons per year. Drag reduction is a major challenge for the aviation industry, and sees an annual expenditure in billions of USD for drag reduction R&D.
Leonardo – Finmeccanica is expected to make a deal with Canada’s Fixed-Wing Search and Rescue Program during Canada’s global defence and security trade show 2016. This deal if finalised will see a rise in the demand for raw materials and finished aerospace composites in the region over a 10-15 year period. Also the company has queued orders for 74, C25J aircraft from several countries. The company’s limited production rate and increasing orders will drive the company to outsource some of its composites manufacturing requests. The company works in collaboration with Boeing, Airbus, ATR and some more aviation giants from Europe. It is responsible for supplying Advanced Composites to Boeing for its 787 Dreamliner.
Request a sample copy at https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/?search=global-aerospace-composites-market-segmented-type-glass-fibre-carbon-fibre-aramid-fibre-metal-matrix-ceramic-matrix-application-military-space-commercial-business-aviation/ .
Geographically, the North American region is expected to see a continuous growth in demand for aerospace composites. Similarly the Asia Pacific region will find more buyers for composites as the demand for commercial and defence aerospace increases. Some composite manufacturing companies from India have already made agreements with Boeing for supplying military grade aerospace composites.
Leonardo – Finmeccanica, HITCO Carbon Composites, LMI aerospace, TELEDYNE CML Composites, LEE Aerospace and Victrex are few of the key players in this field. Some of these companies have partnered with leading aircraft manufacturers to deliver best-selling commercial aircrafts made with composite materials and parts. The Market is Segmented by Type (Glass Fibre, Carbon Fibre, Aramid Fibre, Metal Matrix, and Ceramic Matrix), Application (Military, Space and Commercial & Business Aviation) and Geography – Market forecast and Analysis (2015-2020)
What the report offers
- Market analysis of global aerospace composites market with specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers, opportunities and restraints
- Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook and factors impacting vendors short term and long term strategies
- Global aerospace composites Market, forecasts from 2015-2020
- Global aerospace composites Market segmentation by Type, forecasts from 2015-2020
- Global aerospace composites Market segmentation by Application, forecasts from 2015-2020
- Global aerospace composites Market by Geography, forecasts from 2015-2020
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global aerospace composites Market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Inquire more about this report at https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-for-customization/?search=global-aerospace-composites-market-segmented-type-glass-fibre-carbon-fibre-aramid-fibre-metal-matrix-ceramic-matrix-application-military-space-commercial-business-aviation/ .
Connect with us @ [email protected] with subject line and your contact details to purchase this report or get your questions answered. OR Call Us @ +1 866-764-2150
Market Study Report