About the Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) Market
Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Global Multi-layer Ceramic Capacitor Market Sales, Share and Consumption Updated 2016 Analysis and Forecast to 2020 Research Report” To Its Research Database.
An MLCC is a monolithic device with laminated layers of ceramic dielectric materials, scattered with the metal electrode system. The layers are exposed to high temperature to make a sintered and efficient capacitance device. A conducive barrier system is integrated with the exposed ends of the chip to complete the linking.
MLCCs are categorized on the following bases:
• Rated voltage: The rated voltage can be between 4 volts and 10 kilovolts, with the most common being 16-volt, 25-volt, 50-volt, or 100-volt capacitors.
• Capacitance: The most common values for capacitance are 10 nanofarads, 100 nanofarads, and 1 microfarad.
• Case size or dimension
• Packaging type
The analysts forecast the global MLCC market to grow at a CAGR of 2.79% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global MLCC market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, Technavio considers revenue generated from the sales of MLCCs to semiconductor component manufacturers.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
The report, Global Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC) Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Samsung Electro-Mechanics
• TAIYO YUDEN
Other prominent vendors
• American Technical Ceramics
• AVX Corporation
• Cornell Dubilier Electronics
• Dielectric Lab
• Johanson Technology
• Vishay Intertechnology
• Need for highly improved MLCCs in LED lightings
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Flaws in MLCCs material functionalities • For a full, detailed list, view our report
• Miniaturization of electronic devices
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Request for Sample page @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/global-multi-layer-ceramic-capacitor-market-2016-2020
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 01: Global MLCC market 2016
Exhibit 02: Key regions
Exhibit 03: Product offerings
Exhibit 04: Global semiconductor market 2015
Exhibit 05: Global semiconductor market structure 2015
Exhibit 06: Global semiconductor market trend 1992-2015 ($ billions)
Exhibit 07: Process of making MLCC
Exhibit 08: Comparison: Ceramic, tantalum, and conductive polymer capacitors
Exhibit 09: Global MLCC market forecast 2015-2020 ($ billions)
Exhibit 10: Five forces analysis
Exhibit 11: Global MLCC market by application 2015
Exhibit 12: Global MLCC market by application segmentation 2020
Exhibit 13: Consumer electronics segment of global MLCC market ($ billions)
Exhibit 14: Others segment of global MLCC market 2015-2020 ($ billions)
Exhibit 15: Geographic segmentation of global MLCC market 2015 (% share)
Exhibit 16: Geographic segmentation of global MLCC market 2020 (% share)
Exhibit 17: MLCC market in APAC 2015-2020 ($ billions)
Exhibit 18: MLCC market in the Americas 2015-2020 ($ millions)
Exhibit 19: MLCC market in EMEA 2015-2020 ($ millions)
Exhibit 20: Key leading countries
Exhibit 21: Major TDC in Chinese MLCC market 2015
Exhibit 22: Major TDC in South Korean MLCC market 2015
Exhibit 23: Impact of drivers
Exhibit 24: Impact of drivers and challenges
Exhibit 25: Brief holistic view of IoT
Exhibit 26: IoT spending and device penetration forecast 2020
Exhibit 27: Partner cities selected in EU and China under PDSF initiative
Exhibit 28: Market shares of MLCC vendors in 2015
Exhibit 29: MLCC revenue-generating regions in 2015 (in thousands)
Exhibit 30: Revenue generating MLCC application segments in 2015 (in thousands)
Exhibit 31: Revenue-generating regions in 2015
Exhibit 32: Percentage of revenue-generating market sectors for electronic components in 2015
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349