MarketStudyReport.com adds “Europe Maleic Anhydride Market Segmented by Application, Industry and Geography (2015-2019)” new report to its research database.
The Europe Maleic Anhydride Market is estimated to be valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2015, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.12% to reach USD 1.05 billion by 2020. Maleic Anhydride is an organic compound with a white solid appearance, and is used primarily in the manufacture of unsaturated polyester resins. Maleic anhydride based copolymers enable the use of more sustainable raw materials, the binding of wood fibers into plastic, and preparation of corrosion inhibitors and protective coatings for wire and water repellants in screens. Additionally, through its conversion to fumeric and malic acids, maleic anhydride is also a vital component of gelling agents, flavor enhancers and food preservatives. Moreover, it is also essential in the production of elastane fibers; which are used in the production of spandex, artificial sweeteners, paper-sizing, water treatments, and as hardeners for epoxy curing, hairsprays, pharmaceuticals, and agricultural chemicals.
Maleic Anhydride, owing to its unique chemical structure and the resultant use as a highly reactive and versatile raw material, has become an integral part of various applications in major industrial and commercial sectors. In the Europe Maleic Anhydride Market report, we have taken the following major end-user sectors into consideration: Construction Materials Industry, Polymer Industry, Food and Beverages Industry, Oil Products Industry, Electronics Industry, Personal Care Chemicals Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Agricultural Chemicals Industry, and Other Industries. The Market has also bee Segmented by application into: Polyester Resins, Maleic Anhydride Copolymers, Oil Additives, Malic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Agricultural Chemicals, Pharmaceutical Chemicals, Phthalic Anhydride, Alkyl Succinic Anhydrides, and Other Specialty Chemicals.
This Market is driven by a number of factors, such as the high growth rate of polyester resin industry, the compound?s diverse applications and niche products, and the increase in Market penetration in the emerging economies. However, this Market faces certain drawbacks, such as the significant dependence of the Market on the construction and polymer industries, and the growing popularity of bio-based alternatives, which may act as a roadblock to the growth of the Market t.
The Market has also been geographicall Segmented on the basis of consumption. The regional analysis includes Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Nordic Countries, and Russia. Germany is the current leader in the European Market for Maleic Anhydride consumption, which can be attributed to the high demand for the aforementioned product from the polyester resin industry in the country. The region is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period.
New product innovation and expansion of maleic anhydride downstream product application base will offer numerous opportunities in the growth of the Europe Maleic Anhydride Market t. The major companiesmentioned in the report include Ashland Inc, BASF AG, Changzhou Yabang Chemical Co Ltd, Compania Espanola de Petroleos, S.A., DuPont, Flint Hills Resources, Huntsman, Lanxess, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd., Polynt Group, Sasol-Huntsman GmbH & Co. KG, and Thirumalai Chemicals Limited
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Europe Maleic Anhydride Market t, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on Europe and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the Market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this Market on a Europe and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their Market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Europe Maleic
- Anhydride Market on both Europe and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key Market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied Market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Connect with us @ email@example.com with subject line and your contact details to purchase this report or get your questions answered. OR Call Us @ +1 866-764-2150
Market Study Report