MarketStudyReport.com adds “Asia-Pacific Maleic Anhydride Market Segmented by Application, Industry and Geography 2015-2019)” new report to its research database.
The Asia Pacific Maleic Anhydride Market is expected to grow at a healthy pace of 6.8 % from over $2.45 billion in 2013 to $3.6 billion during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is the largest global Market for maleic anhydride with 56% of the global Market consumption share. 80% of production capacity in this region and 52% of its consumption is derived from China.
Over time, demand for maleic anhydride has generally grown at rates that slightly exceed GDP growth in corresponding countries. Given its dependence on the unsaturated polyester resin Market t, due to the influence from construction end Market ts, maleic anhydride demand can be cyclical depending on phases of industrial growth, government policies and economic fluctuations.
Besides being an intermediate in the production of significant chemicals, maleic anhydride is either directly or indirectly involved in wide range of industries including electronics, food, petroleum products, polymer industry, personal care products, pharmaceuticals and agricultural chemicals.
Over half of the global maleic anhydride produced, is used in the manufacture of unsaturated polyester resins which in turn are used in the production of sheet moulding compounds, bulk moulding compounds, fiberglass reinforced plastics that are used in a diverse range of consumer products including boats, automobiles, buildings, piping, and electrical goods.
Polyester resin Market t, with a CAGR of 6%, is also helping maleic anhydride application and its Market growth in this category. Some other applications of maleic anhydride are in the production of maleic anhydride based copolymers, lubricant oil additives, alkyl succinic anhydrides, phthalic anhydride, malic acid, fumaric acid and various agricultural chemicals.
Maleic anhydride based copolymers enables use of more sustainable raw materials, binding wood fibers into plastic, corrosion inhibitors and protective coatings for wire and water repellants in screens. Through conversion to fumeric and malic acids, maleic anhydride is a vital component of gelling agents, flavor enhancers and food preservatives. It is also essential in the production of elastane fibers used in the production of spandex, artificial sweeteners, paper-sizing, water treatments, hardeners for epoxy curing, hairsprays, pharmaceuticals, and agricultural chemicals.
Owing to the rising importance of recyclability, biodegradability and the use of more sustainable chemicals, bio-based alternatives to maleic anhydride and more environment friendly methods of production are expected to increase in the near future.
Increasing demand from emerging economies and increasing diversity in the application are the major drivers of maleic anhydride Market in APAC region.
Rise of bio-based constraints and dependence on construction and polymer industry are the major constraints in this Market t.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional Market for maleic anhydride. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for Market growth over the coming half a decade
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, maleic anhydride manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the Market t, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading Market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition for maleic anhydride along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the Market t.
2) Market analysis for the maleic anhydride Market t, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the Market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companieswhich can influence the Market on a regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companiesalong with their share of Market ts.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the maleic anhydride Market on the regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key Market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Connect with us @ [email protected] with subject line and your contact details to purchase this report or get your questions answered. OR Call Us @ +1 866-764-2150
Market Study Report