Get this report @ Books, News and Stationery Retailing in China – Market
With a share of 3.1% of overall retail, the market for books, news, and stationery reached CNY710 billion in 2015. The market is forecast to increase at a CAGR of 14.58% over the next five years, to reach a sales value of CNY1403 billion in 2020. Spend per head on books, news, and stationery will increase at a CAGR of 14% during the next five years.
• Books, news and stationery segment is projected to witness a growth of 14.58% during the analysis period 2015-2020.
• Spend per head on books, news, and stationery will increase at a CAGR of 14% during the next five years.
• Online spending on books, news, and stationery is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 27.31% for 2015-2020.
Request a sample of this report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/books-news-and-stationery-retailing-in-forecasts-to-2020 .
“Books, News and Stationery Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
• A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
• Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting books, news and stationery retail dynamics for printed media, stationery and cards from 2010 to 2020
• Sales of books, news and stationery products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations; online; other specialist retailers; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers
• An overview of key books, news and stationery retailers operating across China and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
• Gain a comprehensive knowledge on books, news and stationery sector in the China retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
• Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in books, news and stationery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
• Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
• Understand the fastest growing categories including printed media and stationery and cards, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
• Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the books, news and stationery market
• Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the books, news and stationery market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Place a direct purchase order on this report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=489265 .
Some points from Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary & Outlook
3 Market Context
3.1 A steady economy with major growth potential for retailers
3.1.1 China's economy is increasing despite a declining growth rate
3.1.2 Savings are always a top priority for Chinese
3.1.3 Employment shift from unskilled to skilled, rural to urban, manufacturing to service industries
3.1.4 Inflation rate remains as a major concern
3.1.5 Household consumption trebles driving spending power
3.2 Large population with growing prosperity makes China a big attraction for retail
4 Chinese Shoppers
4.1 From functional to emotional
4.2 More opportunity for niche brands and mass market retailers
4.3 Shopping - a leisure activity
4.4 Two major events drive retail spend in China
4.5 High adoption of smartphones and tablets for shopping
4.6 Counterfeiting forces consumers to trade up to premium for quality assurance
4.7 Tourism /travel increases awareness of international brands
4.7.1 China remains as the second largest Duty Free market in 2020
5 Doing business in China
5.2 Anti-corruption crackdown requires careful handling for foreign businesses
5.3 Complex licensing procedures a hindrance for foreign retailers
5.4 Favourable tax structure to encourage domestic and foreign investments
5.5 Impact of government regulations on the luxury market
6 Retail - Product Sectors
6.1 Product Sector Analysis
6.1.1 Books, News and Stationery
6.2 Books, News and Stationery Category Overview
6.2.1 Books, News and Stationery by Channel
6.2.2 Books, News and Stationery by Category
6.3 Books, News and Stationery Category Analysis
6.3.1 Printed Media
6.3.2 Stationery and Cards
6.4 Major Retailers
6.4.1 Books, News and Stationery
7.1.1 This report provides 2015 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2016 - 2020
7.2 Summary Methodology
7.2.2 The triangulated market sizing method
7.2.3 Industry surveys in the creation of retail market data
7.2.4 Quality control and standardized processes
7.3 About Verdict Retail
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)