Browse the complete report @ Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing in China – Market
The retail market for sports and leisure equipment is expected to witness growth of 11.05% over the forecast period. The sports and leisure equipment market holds a share of 1.28% of total retail sales in 2015. In addition, online spending on sports and leisure equipment will grow at a CAGR of 22.49% during the next five years. Online sales of sports and leisure equipment are forecast to grow from CNY22.7 billion in 2015 to CNY62.7 billion by the end of 2020, driven by increasing consumer preference for the channel.
• The retail market for sports and leisure equipment in China is likely to experience a healthy growth of 11.05% by 2020.
• A rising middle class with increased disposable income and altering lifestyles are driving retail demand and retailer’s expansion plans in tier lll and tier lV cities will drive further growth.
• Over the forecast period, per capita spending on sports and leisure equipment is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 10.5%.
• By the end of 2020, online spending on the sports and leisure equipment market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 22.49%.
Request a sample of this report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/sports-and-leisure-equipment-retailing-in-forecasts-to-2020 .
“Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
• A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
• Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting sports and leisure equipment retail dynamics for sports equipment and toys and games from 2010 to 2020
• Sales of sports and leisure equipment through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; department stores; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; Value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations
• An overview of key sports and leisure equipment retailers operating across China and their presence across distribution channels
Request a check discount of this report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/check-discount/sports-and-leisure-equipment-retailing-in-forecasts-to-2020 .
Reasons To Buy
• Gain a comprehensive knowledge on sports and leisure equipment sector in the China retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
• Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in sports and leisure equipment category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
• Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
• Understand the fastest growing categories including sports equipment and toys and games, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
• Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the sports and leisure equipment market
• Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the sports and leisure equipment market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Major points from Table of Contents :
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary & Outlook
3 Market Context
3.1 A steady economy with major growth potential for retailers
3.1.1 China's economy is increasing despite a declining growth rate
3.1.2 Savings are always a top priority for Chinese
3.1.3 Employment shift from unskilled to skilled, rural to urban, manufacturing to service industries
3.1.4 Inflation rate remains as a major concern
3.1.5 Household consumption trebles driving spending power
3.2 Large population with growing prosperity makes China a big attraction for retail
4 Chinese Shoppers
4.1 From functional to emotional
4.2 More opportunity for niche brands and mass market retailers
4.3 Shopping - a leisure activity
4.4 Two major events drive retail spend in China
4.5 High adoption of smartphones and tablets for shopping
4.6 Counterfeiting forces consumers to trade up to premium for quality assurance
4.7 Tourism /travel increases awareness of international brands
4.7.1 China remains as the second largest Duty Free market in 2020
5 Doing business in China
5.2 Anti-corruption crackdown requires careful handling for foreign businesses
5.3 Complex licensing procedures a hindrance for foreign retailers
5.4 Favourable tax structure to encourage domestic and foreign investments
5.5 Impact of government regulations on the luxury market
6 Retail - Product Sectors
6.1 Product Sector Analysis
6.1.1 Sports and Leisure Equipment
6.4 Major Retailers
6.4.1 Sports & Leisure equipment retailers
7.1.1 This report provides 2015 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2016 - 2020
7.2 Summary Methodology
7.2.2 The triangulated market sizing method
7.2.3 Industry surveys in the creation of retail market data
7.2.4 Quality control and standardized processes
7.3 About Verdict Retail
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)