Browse the complete report at Failure Case Study: 1% Alcohol Drinks Industry: The risk of innovation blurring the identity of alcoholic and soft drinks .
Japan's flavored alcoholic beverage market has seen high growth recently. The market volume hit a high of 2.5 billion liters in 2013, 4.5 times larger than in 2003. The market has since been steady, and major manufacturers have been focused on flavored alcoholic beverages as one of their core categories. The competition for new product development has been fierce, and various innovations have been released. However, these innovations do not always get a great response from consumer. Product developers should be particularly wary of the gap between alcoholic beverages and adult soft drinks.
• Japan's two major manufacturers, Kirin and Suntory, released canned alcoholic drink brands in 2015 – Kirin Butterfly and Suntory The O.N.E – with a 1% alcohol content, both using slogans suggesting that they allow consumers to enjoy alcohol without getting too drunk.
• 1% alcohol drinks lost the distinction between other low-alcohol beverages and adult soft drinks. The production of both brands was terminated shortly after launch.
Request a sample report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/failure-case-study-1-alcohol-drinks-and-soft-drinks .
"Failure Case Study: 1% Alcohol Drinks" is part of Canadean Consumer's Successes and Failures research and explores the failure of 1% alcohol drink brands launched in Japan.
• WHAT? Understand the product concept and positioning of 1% alcohol drinks.
• WHY? Discover why 1% alcohol drinks did not appeal to their target audience.
• TAKE-OUT: Learn from the failure of 1% alcohol drinks, and discuss what elements alcoholic drinks should look at in a future product development.
Request a check discount of this report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/check-discount/failure-case-study-1-alcohol-drinks-and-soft-drinks .
Reasons To Buy
• Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
• Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
• Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
• Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)