Government regulations and general concernes on safety and security in workplace are driving the demand for Intrinsically Safe Equipment Market across industry verticals. These equipments can be detectors, transmitters, switches, LED lights and sensors. The market is expected to grow at an exponential rate with the increase in focus on safety and cost benefits. Global Intrinsically Safe Equipment Market is estimated to increase its value from $1.72 billion in 2014 to $2.78 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 8.33%.
Intrinsic Safety refers to the measures as well as materials put into place to prevent explosions in potentially hazardous environments caused by either electrical spark or thermal energy. Intrinsically safe equipment will do so by limiting both the electrical and thermal energy of the apparatus to a minimum in potentially hazardous environments. The global standards differ between geographical regions. All standards and certifying bodies are discussed in detail in the report.
An intrinsically safe equipment is safe by its own inherent design and does not require any external source. Installation of such equipment is easy and they have low maintenance cost.
The report discusses key factors that will impact the industry and profiles of leading suppliers like Fluke, OMEGA Engineering, Eaton, Pepperl+Fuchs, R. STAHL, and CorDEX Instruments.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS:
1. Market Definition for the Intrinsically Safe Equipment Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the Asia Pacific Market.
2. Market analysis for the Intrinsically Safe Equipment Market, with country specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Intrinsically Safe Equipment Market on regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/global-intrinsically-safe-equipment-market-by-shares-and-trends-2015-2020
Table of content
1.1 Key Findings
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Factors Driving the Market
3.2.1 Increasing focus on safety and security of personals employed in potentially hazardous locations
3.2.2 Government Policies
3.2.3 Potential Cost Savings
3.3 Factors Restraining the Market
3.3.1 Industry Standards vary across different regions
3.3.2 Continuous Amendments in Safety Regulations
3.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
3.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
3.6 Current Opportunities in Market
3.7 Industry Standards
3.7.1 International – IEC 60079-0, 60079-11
3.7.2 United States – FM3600, 3610
3.7.3 Europe – EN 60079-0, 60079-11
3.8 Certifying Bodies
3.8.1 Underwriter Laboratories
3.8.2 Intertek Group
3.8.4 National Fire Protection Agency
3.8.5 Canadian StandardsAssociation
3.8.7 National ElectricCode
3.8.8 InstrumentSociety of Measurement andControl
4. Technology Overview
4.1 Technology Snapshot
4.2 Types of Intrinsically Safe Equipment
4.2.6 LED Indicating Lights
4.3 Applications of Intrinsically Safe Equipment
5. Intrinsically Safe Equipment Market Forecast by Products
5.1.2 Market Share and Forecast
5.2.2 Market Share and Forecast
5.3.2 Market Share and Forecast
5.4.2 Market Share and Forecast
5.5.2 Market Share and Forecast
5.6 LED Indicating Lights
5.6.2 Market Share and Forecast
5.7.2 Market Share and Forecast
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
P: +44 208 133 9349
M: +1 646 845 9349