Global & USA Cancer Immunotherapy Market Analysis To 2020: Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Bispecific Monoclonal Antibodies, Cancer Vaccines, Cytokines, Interferons, Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Therapy, PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitors, Dendritic Cells, Checkpoint Inhibitors, Adopted Cell Therapy (ACT) & IDO Inhibitors, this report provides a comprehensive overview of the size of cancer immunotherapy market, the segmentation of the market, key players and the vast potential of therapies that are in clinical trials. Oncologic therapeutics cannot cure cancer and yet in 2014, the overall market for cancer therapeutics stood at about $84.3 billion. Any drug that can provide a reasonable survival of more than five years for the cancer patients can achieve a blockbuster status. Within the cancer therapeutics, the immunotherapeutic drugs have gained worldwide acceptance, because they are targeted drugs targeting only the cancer cells.
Complete Global & USA Cancer Immunotherapy Market Analysis to 2020 report of 256 pages is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/367066-global-usa-cancer-immunotherapy-market-analysis-to-2020.html.
Today, cancer immunotherapy drugs have captured nearly 50% of the overall oncology drugs market, generating about $41.0 billion in 2014 alone. This report describes the evolution of such a huge market in 11 chapters supported by 114 tables and 41 figures over 256 pages.
Company Profiles: Ablynx NV, Activartis Biotech GmbH, Advaxis Inc., AduroBioTech Inc., Agenus Inc., AlphaVax Inc., Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite Srl, Amgen Inc., Antigen Express Inc., Argos Therapeutics Inc., Bavarian Nordic A/S, Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc., Biogen Idec Inc., Biovest International Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Cellectis, Cellerant Therapeutics Inc., Celldex Therapeutics, CEL-SCI Corp., CureTech Ltd., Delta-Vir GmbH 1, Dendreon Corp., DenDrit Biotech USA, DNAtrix Inc., Eli Lilly and Co., Etubics Corp., Galena Biopharma Inc., Genentech Inc., Genmab AS, GlaxoSmithKline, Gliknik Inc., GlobeImmune Inc., Heat Biologics Inc., Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH, ImmunoCellular Therapeutics Ltd., Immunocore Ltd., ImmunoFrontier Inc., ImmunoGen Inc., Immunomedics Inc., Immunotope Inc., Immunovaccine Inc., Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc., Janssen Biotech Inc., Juno Therapeutics Inc., Kite Pharma Inc., MabVax Therapeutics Holdings Inc., and more.
An overview of cancer immunotherapy that includes: monoclonal antibodies, cancer vaccines and non-specific cancer immunotherapies.
Focus on current trends in cancer immunotherapies that include: anti-PD-1 drugs, Dendritic cell vaccines, T-cell therapies and cancer vaccines.
Insight into the challenges faced by drug developers, particularly about the success vs. failure ratios in developing cancer immunotherapy drugs.
Descriptions about 23 cancer immunotherapeutics approved and used as targeted drugs (some of these products have already been withdrawn from the market).
Insight into the various immunotherapeutics available for specific cancer types.
Description and data for the prevalence of cancer types that are addressed by cancer immunotherapeutics.
Overall global cancer therapeutics market, leading market players and the bestselling cancer drugs.
Detailed account of the market for cancer immunotherapeutics by geography, indication, company and individual drugs.
Profiles, marketed products and products in pipeline of 76 companies that are mostly located in the U.S. and Europe.
Summary table to identify the category of immunotherapy drug offered by the 76 companies.
ORDER a copy of this report at (Prices start at US$3400 for a Single User PDF) – http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=367066. Alternatively Get a DISCOUNT on the Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=367066.
The report is supported by 155 tables & figures over 246 pages. This report is presented as follows:
The global market for cancer immunotherapy by the following sub-categories are presented: By Segment (Monoclonal Antibodies, Cancer Vaccines, Non-Specific Therapies, Checkpoint Inhibitors); By Product Segment (Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Bispecific Monoclonal Antibodies, Cytokines, Interferons, Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Therapy, PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitors, Dendritic Cells, Adopted Cell Therapy (ACT) & IDO Inhibitors; By Company (e.g Amgen, Merck, Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, Genentech, Roche, Bristol Myers Squibb)
A comprehensive account of company product portfolios are provided for 78 Cancer Immunotherapy pharma and biotech companies including: Amgen Inc., Biogen Idec Inc.x, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Cellectis, Cellerant Therapeutics Inc., Celldex Therapeutics, Eli Lilly and Co., EMD Serono Inc., Genentech Inc., Genmab AS, GlaxoSmithKline, ImmunoGen Inc., Immunomedics Inc., Janssen Biotech Inc., Juno Therapeutics Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Oxford BioTherapeutics Ltd., Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc., Roche Holdings Inc., Seattle Genetics Inc., Sorrento Therapeutics Inc.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What are the three types of cancer immunotherapies?
- What are the immunotherapies approved between 1986 and 2014?
- What are the monoclonal antibodies (MAbs) approved by FDA to treat different types of cancers?
- What are naked MAbs and how many of them have been approved by FDA?
- What are antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) and how many of them are available in the market?
- What are the common cytotoxic “warheads” used in ADCs?
- What are the important clinical assets in ADCs?
- How many bispecific MAbs are in late-stage development?
- What are the common side effects of MAbs in cancer immunotherapy?
- What are cancer vaccines and how many of them have been licensed to be marketed?
- How many cytokines have been approved for being used in cancer immunotherapy?
- What are the major checkpoint inhibitors in clinical development?
- What is the current status of anti-PD-1 drugs, dendritic cell therapies, T-cell therapies and cancer vaccines?
- What are the most valuable R&D projects in cancer immunotherapy and what would be their approximate sales revenues in 2020?
- Number of melanoma drugs approved between 1998 and 2014?
- Number of lung cancer drugs approved between 1998 and 2014?
- Number of brain cancer drugs approved between 1998 and 2014?
- What is the global market for cancer immunotherapeutics by geography, through 2020?
- What is the global market for cancer immunotherapeutics by product class such as MAbs, vaccines and non-specific immunotherapies, through 2020?
- What is the global market for cancer immunotherapeutics by indication, through 2020?
- What is the global market for MAbs by type such as naked MAbs and ADCs, through 2020?
- What are the market values for Herceptin, Avastin, Erbitux, Yervoy, Mabthera, Adectris, and Keytruda?
- What is the global market for cancer vaccines?
- What is the global market for cytokines in cancer immunotherapy?
- The projected market values for Nivolumab, RG7446, DCVax-L, MEDI4736 etc.?
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Connect With Us on:
Twitter: https: //twitter.com/marketsreports
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/111656568937629536321/posts
P: + 1 888 391 5441