Furniture, textiles and floor covering products are important components of home decor. Expansion and further developments in real estate industry, have supplemented the growth of world home decor market. Globalization facilitates easier and wider availability of home decor products and designs for consumers. Moreover, growing consumers preference towards adoption and usage of eco-friendly products, known for their minimal impact on the environment, has also boosted the growth of the market.
Do Inquiry For Sample Report On Home Decor Market: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-home-decor-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-49230#RequestSample
Nowadays, consumers prefer online retail platforms for buying furniture, owing to the all-time availability of a wide array of home decor products at discounted/affordable price. Increasing cost of raw materials, such as leather and superior quality wood, is limiting the market growth. Improving lifestyle and increasing disposable income of individuals would offer several growth opportunities to the players operating in the market.
The world home decor market is segmented on the basis of products and geography. The product segment is further segmented into furniture, textiles and floor coverings. The furniture segment is sub-segmented into kitchen, living & bedroom, bathroom, outdoor and lighting. The textiles segment is further categorized into rugs textiles, bath textiles, bed textiles, kitchen & dining textiles and living room textiles. The floor coverings segment includes tiles, wood & laminate, vinyl & rubber, carpets & rugs and others. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA regions.
The world home decor market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period 2015 - 2020. Floor covering segment occupied the largest market share in 2014, followed by furniture. In 2014, world home decor market was dominated by Asia-Pacific region and the region is expected to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
The key players operating in the market, include Inter IKEA Group, Forbo International SA, Armstrong World Industries, Inc., Mannington Mills, Inc., Mohawk Industries Inc., Shaw Industries Group, Inc., Herman Miller, Inc., Ashley Furniture Industries Ltd., Kimball International and Duresta Upholstery Ltd. These players are concentrating on development of eco-friendly home decor products.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the world home decor market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Current and future trends have been outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and forecast during the period from 20152020 have been provided to highlight the financial appetency of the market
- Porters five forces model analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers participating in the market
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding on the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain
- Home Decor Market Segment and Scope
Read Complete Table Of Content On Home Decor Market: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-home-decor-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-49230#tableOfContent
The world home decor market is segmented on the basis of products and geography.
- Living & bedroom
- Bath Textiles
- Bed Textiles
- Kitchen and Dining Textiles
- Living room Textiles
- Floor coverings
- Wood & Laminate
- Vinyl & Rubber
- Carpet & Rugs
- Others (Linoleum, Cork, Bamboo, Concrete)
- North America
- Inter IKEA Group
- Forbo International SA
- Armstrong World Industries, Inc.
- Mannington Mills, Inc.
- Mohawk Industries, Inc.
- Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
- Herman Miller, Inc.
- Ashley Furniture Industries, Ltd.
- Kimball International
- Duresta Upholstery Ltd.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]
Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.