Imaging modalities emerged as a preferred option for the clinical industry, especially in preclinical studies. Many of the imaging technologies have been translated into micro level tools that include micro MRI, micro CT and micro PET. Apart from these technologies, micro ultrasound imaging, micro-magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), optical Imaging such as bioluminescence and fluorescence imaging, and multimodal imaging technologies have gained traction in the market. Rising number of the pre-clinical research, increasing investments by the CROs in the research activities, growing applications of multi-functional pre-clinical imaging and technological advancements such as high resolution multimodality MRI are the few factors impacting the global market positively. However, the stringent regulatory impositions coupled with inadequate reimbursement scenario would restrain the market growth to a certain extent. Despite of the aforementioned market restraints, commercialization of cost-efficient devices would ease the negative influence of restraints and fuel the market growth, primarily across the developing regions.
Do Inquiry For Sample Report On Small Animal Imaging (In-Vivo) Market: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-small-animal-imaging-market-technology-applications-49160#RequestSample
The market for small animal imaging (In-Vivo) is expected to reach at $2.1 billion by 2020. Rising number of Pharmaceutical companies and clinical research organizations, increasing applications of in-vivo imaging in pre-clinical research, real time data storage and high-resolution modalities, are the key growth factors of the market. Inadequate infrastructure provisions for research facilities, advanced instruments and the lack of skilled research personnel in emerging economies along with the requirement of high-end devices are likely to be the major restraints of small animal imaging (in-vivo) market. Going forward, the global clinical research initiatives, along with the development in technologies associated with pre-clinical trials will provide the platform for growth.
North America, dominates the market amongst all geographies owing to adoption of advanced technologies, healthcare awareness and favorable reimbursement policies. Geographically, about ~35 of the small animal imaging (in-vivo) market share is held by the North America owing to the heavy investments and affordability of advanced small animal in-vivo imaging devices in pre-clinical research. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific market would grow at the promising CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period. Such high growth rate is majorly attributed towards untapped state of the market, hence would provide an opportunities for the small animal imaging devices manufacturers.
- The report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on
- The report helps in understanding the strategies adopted by various companies for gaining market share in the small animal imaging (in-vivo) market
- The report provides comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the small animal imaging (in-vivo) market
- Market conditions of small animal imaging (in-vivo) market across all geographic regions are comprehensively analyzed.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across the geographies
- SWOT analysis of the key market players is provided to illustrate the business strategies adopted by the companies
Read Complete Table Of Content On Small Animal Imaging (In-Vivo) Marekt: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-small-animal-imaging-market-technology-applications-49160#tableOfContent
The small animal imaging (in-vivo) market is segmented by the technology, applications and geography.
SMALL ANIMAL IMAGING (IN-VIVO) MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY
- Micro-Magnetic Resonance Imaging (Micro-MRI)
- Optical Imaging (OI)
- Bioluminescence Imaging
- Cerenkov Luminescence Imaging
- Fluorescence Imaging
- Nuclear Imaging
- Micro-Positron Emission Tomography (Micro-PET)
- Micro-Single Photon Emission Computerized Tomography (Micro-SPECT)
- Micro-Ultrasound Imaging
- Micro-Computerized Tomography (Micro-CT)
SMALL ANIMAL IMAGING (IN-VIVO) MARKET BY APPLICATIONS
- Monitoring Drug Treatment Response
- Biodistribution Studies
- Cancer Cell Detection
- Longitudinal Studies
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]
Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.